.NET ModelKit Suite 22.214.171.124
.NET ModelKit Suite 126.96.36.199 Ranking & Summary
.NET ModelKit Suite 188.8.131.52 description
.NET ModelKit Suite 184.108.40.206 is a set of components designed for data processing, analysis and visualization. These components allow developers to create sophisticated applications providing immediate decision-making support.
Modern businesses are challenged by a host of problems that must be solved immediately or the business wont be a success. One of the most critical problems is the impossibility of making a decision without effectively processed and visually represented information. A complex approach including creation of an effective reporting system, decision support system and real-time data monitoring system is required for the problem solution.
With this package you are able to: Use Report Sharp-Shooter: a reporting component for .Net that helps you create flexible and feature-rich reports and easily integrate them into your Web and Windows applications. Create effective visualization applications displaying real-time data with the help of Instrumentation ModelKit.
This product includes a rich library of ready-made controls and intuitive graphics editor that allows you to create your own instrumentation controls. Use OLAP ModelKit to perform dynamic data analysis and representation in the form of interactive pivot tables. You can increase the graphical impact of your Win or Web forms apps with visually appealing charts, graphs and digital dashboards designed with the help of Chart ModelKit and the .Net Dashboard Suite. The .NET ModelKit Suite is not simply a pack of individual products. It gives you an interconnected development framework with similar design-time and runtime customization facilities, common data management and appearance customization methods. Please be advised that the .NET ModelKit Suite 220.127.116.11 supports only .NET 2.0 or .Net 3.5. If you work with .NET Framework 1.1, please use the .Net ModelKit Suite 18.104.22.168 which is compatible with .NET 1.1 and 2.0
- License of all released products at the lowest price. Obtaining a license for the .Net ModelKit Suite gives you access to the latest versions of Perpetuum Software products.
- Free 1-year product updates and upgrades. With your subscription, you will get all new product versions including major ones. Moreover, all new products released by Perpetuum Software will be sent to you automatically.
- Free 1-year technical support. Within the bounds of your subscription, you are provided with free technical support for all products included in the .Net ModelKit Suite for 1 year after the purchase date.
- Access to beta version. During 1 year subscription you will have access to all product betas in development at the moment and get a great opportunity to work with the latest advanced technologies.
- Flexible Licensing. Licensing options are very flexible and suitable for corporate customers as well as freelance developers. The product is licensed for each computer on which it is installed and used. If you need to use the product on more than one computer, additional licenses are required. For more information on product editions and licensing, please visit this page.
- Subscription Renewal. Your subscription can be renewed at the beginning of each successive year, but only if you authorize it. If you do not renew the subscription, you can use any of the components provided within .Net ModelKit Suite during the subscription period without any limitations except for those indicated in the End User License Agreement. Subscription renewal is available for 40% of your current license price.
- The .Net ModelKit Suite provides access to the following components: Report Sharp-Shooter, OLAP ModelKit, Instrumentation ModelKit, and Chart ModelKit.
- All components are written in C# and contain only managed code.
- Compatible with .NET Framework 1.1 and .NET Framework 2.0
- Compatible with the most popular .NET IDEs. All components work with Visual Studio.NET, Borland C# Builder, Delphi.NET, Sharp Develop, and other .NET IDEs. Moreover, components work without any IDE. The minimum requirement is .NET Framework installed on the end-user’s machine.
- Use of GDI+ advantages: gradient fills, alpha blending, etc.
- Ability to easily add custom languages. You can easily translate the .NET ModelKit Suite interface into your native language and add it to the .NET ModelKit Suite as an XML file.
- Detailed documentation and an extensive base of utilization examples are available.
- Easy to deploy: In order to make your application using the.Net ModelKit Suite components work on user's machine, simply copy a few DLLs to the program directory.
- Royalty-free runtime. This means that you can distribute all products supplied within the .NET ModelKit Suite with your application to end-users without any additional fees.
- Full source code in C# is available.
- A unified development framework.The .Net ModelKit Suite is not simply a pack of individual products. It gives you an interconnected development framework with similar design-time and runtime customization facilities, common data management and appearance customization methods. Products are fully compatible with each other.
- The collections of 180 charts and 80 gauges created in 10 various styles.
- Report Sharp-Shooter features public end user designer functionality, possibility to use LINQ-to-SQL queries as a data source.
- Minor bugs and shortcomings were fixed.
Requirements: .NET Framework 2.0, 3.5
.NET ModelKit Suite 22.214.171.124 Screenshot
.NET ModelKit Suite 126.96.36.199 Keywords
Bookmark .NET ModelKit Suite 188.8.131.52
.NET ModelKit Suite 184.108.40.206 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) 2.8 SP1
- Oracle Data Access Components for Delphi 5 2.0
- Oracle Data Access Components for C++Builder 4 2.00
- Oracle Data Access Components for C++ Builder 5 2.50
- Anokee Illuminator 1.2
- VisualSoft SecureDev 1.0
- MinuteMan Data Backup Suite 8.54
- CompressionMaster Suite 2.75