4TOPS Query Tree Editor for MS Access 4.0
4TOPS Query Tree Editor for MS Access 4.0 Ranking & Summary
4TOPS Query Tree Editor for MS Access 4.0 description
4TOPS Query Tree Editor for MS Access 4.0 offers you a versatile add-in for MS Access for query development and analysis.
The Query Tree dialog displays the dependency tree of a selected query (Uses / Used By). The buttons on the dialogs support a natural way of working with queries, smoothly switching from the tree overview to query editing to saving different versions or running them to evaluate the results. Double-click on a query opens the query datasheet. Press the Edit button to make required changes using the Query Editor. The Print button writes the tree to the Debug Window. Use it to compare query dependency trees or to paste it into your documentation. Double-click on multiple queries to compare results. This will help you diagnose in case queries don't return the results you expected.
There are templates for the most usual sql. New is Verify and Find. Verify in one click that all queries still work after changes and Find all queries/tables that use a certain Field. Supports Access 2000-2007.
Improve your Microsoft® Access® query development by using the tools of the 4TOPS Query Tree Editor add-in. Query Tree reduces the analysis time in the cases a query doesn't give the result you want.
As an Access developer it can be a real pain to figure out all of the related queries when trying to make modifications to your database. Just touching one query may break a number of areas. This tool helps figure all that out.
- Analyse all the dependencies of queries
- Precedent (Uses) and Dependent (Used By) show the dependencies of queries in the database as a tree. Very helpful when assessing the consequences of changes.
- Create Queries using templates
- As an alternative to Access' built-in 'Simple Query Wizard', 4TOPS introduces creating queries using SQL templates. The advantages of this approach are:
- Many different types of queries are supported (last count: 30: select where like, left join, totals, insert, update, etcetera.
- Queries are created faster
- SQL Editor replacement
- Microsoft Access' built-in SQL editor is rather simple for the advanced programmers. 4TOPS includes a full-fledged editor with intellisense. No need to copy to NotePad and back any more.
- Has Find and Replace possibilities: find strings or fields, optionally replace them.
- You can Insert Fields from a selection list
- Has Syntax coloring and brackets checking
- On opening the editor adds line breaks and indentation to the query to show its structure.
- Find Queries
- Finding Queries lets you get a list of all the queries that use a certain string, e.g. a fieldname. This is useful if you plan to make changes to one or more fields and you want to see which queries will be affected. You can immediately start making the changes from the list using the SQL Editor.
- Verify Queries
- Verify Queries is a 1-click solution to make sure that after you make changes to the database or queries they all still work. You can immediately start fixing the broken queries from the list using the SQL Editor.
Requirements: Office XP
4TOPS Query Tree Editor for MS Access 4.0 Screenshot
4TOPS Query Tree Editor for MS Access 4.0 Keywords
Bookmark 4TOPS Query Tree Editor for MS Access 4.0
4TOPS Query Tree Editor for MS Access 4.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Access Password Recovery Software 2.4.1
- Query Tool (using ADO) 126.96.36.199
- MS Access Find and Replace Software 7.0
- MS Access Add Data, Text & Characters Software 7.0
- KeyedAccess for MS Access 3.3
- MYSQL Server to MS Access Database Converter Software 5.0.1
- Restore MS Access Password Utility 5.0.1
- Designer for Access 1.2
- Pastors Helpmate for MS Access 97 8.1a
- ABarCode for Access 2000 5.2.12
- Selector for MS Access 2002 2002.3.2
- Selector for MS Access 2000 2000.3.2
- Light Application Security for MS Access 3.0
- ShrinkerStretcher for MS Access 2002 2000.92
- Data Analysis for MS Access 97 3.0
- MS Access 2000 Password Recoverer 4.2