DBSync for MS Access and PostgreSQL 4.1
DBSync for MS Access and PostgreSQL 4.1 Ranking & Summary
DBSync for MS Access and PostgreSQL 4.1 description
DBSync for MS Access and PostgreSQL 4.1 is developed to be a useful and advanced program with which you can synchronize and convert databases from MS Access to PostgreSQL or from PostgreSQL to MS Access rapidly and reliably! Operate with a whole database or select only needed tables, fields, indexes and foreign keys to proceed! Reach the desired result by simply configuring of several options through Wizard interface or in command line mode! DBSync for MS Access & PostgreSQL is also applicable for PostgreSQL database synchronization and migration to another PostgreSQL database or to another PostgreSQL server. Moreover, DBSync for MS Access & PostgreSQL is quite well for copying and synchronizing MS Access database with another MS Access database.
- Insert-synchronization, Update-synchronization and Drop-synchronization available;
- Database objects (tables, fields, indexes and foreign keys) remapping;
- Interactive (GUI) mode / command line mode;
- Support for MS Access Work Groups;
- Feature to replace symbols in names of tables and fields (which are required not to be used as they are the symbols reserved for DBMS internal purposes) with a substitute symbol;
- Automation of the conversion and synchronization process with task scheduler;
- High speed data conversion and synchronization. DBSync for MS Access & PostgreSQL speed noticeably exceeds average showing in this category as the program works with direct access to PostgreSQL server not through ODBC like other similar converters;
- Unicode Support/Connection character sets support:
- MULE_INTERNAL, SQL_ASCII, LATIN1, LATIN2, LATIN5, LATIN7, KOI8, ALT, WIN1250, WIN, WIN1256, ISO_8859_7, ISO_8859_8, UNICODE (utf-8) ;
- Primary keys and Indexes support;
- Foreign keys (relations) support;
- PostgreSQL schemes support;
- Advanced customization options:
- Partial selection for database objects to be converted or synchronized;
- Database objects (tables, fields, indexes, foreign keys) tuning up before synchronization;
- Detection of possible conversion and synchronization errors on customization stage.
- Sessions support - all your settings can be saved and restored later;
- Data array support;
- `GUID` Access database type support;
- `OLE Object` packages support;
- Ability to connect to PostgreSQL database servers located on all Unix-like and Windows machines.
- Skins support;
- Multilanguage Support (English/French/Russian);
- 1-year free upgrades.
- Office 2010 support
- Customizable data filtering
- SSL technique for encrypted data conversion support
- Variable quantization step added
- Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/NT (NT only with Internet Explorer 4.01)
- At least 32 MB of RAM
- Necessary privileges to write into database on the target PostgreSQL server
- Access 97/2000/2003/2007/2010
- PostgreSQL 8.x/7.4
DBSync for MS Access and PostgreSQL 4.1 Screenshot
DBSync for MS Access and PostgreSQL 4.1 Keywords
Bookmark DBSync for MS Access and PostgreSQL 4.1
DBSync for MS Access and PostgreSQL 4.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.