ExploreAccess 1.4.8 Ranking & Summary
ExploreAccess 1.4.8 description
It is used to analyse an MS Access database and produce a list of
statistics and details on the contents. This can then be exported to a
text file which can be used as an aid to debugging, future development
and documentation. Some of the information provided by the freeware
version application is:
Field Names, types, and sizes
Query names and the number of parameters
The "Control" queries behind Forms and Reports
Index Names and their types
Relationship names (and what is related to what)
Module Names and how many Functions and Sub Routines there are
Shareware version gives full control over export type and allows you to save your translations and exports.
Requirements: Win9x, VB6 Runtimes, MS Access 2000
Whats new in this version: Open another database without having to close and reopen the application. Append details to an the output file.
ExploreAccess 1.4.8 Screenshot
ExploreAccess 1.4.8 Keywords
Bookmark ExploreAccess 1.4.8
ExploreAccess 1.4.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Access Password Recover 2.0
- Kernel Access - Corrupt Database Repair 7.06.03
- Kernel Access Database Repair Software 4.04
- Access Database Recovery Assistant 126.96.36.199
- MS Access Import Multiple XML Files Software 7.0
- MS Access Move to Another Access Database Software 7.0
- Access Database Mechanic 1.1
- MS Access Import Multiple XML Files Soft 7.0