Qt Creator IDE 2.4.0
Qt Creator IDE 2.4.0 Ranking & Summary
Qt Creator IDE 2.4.0 description
Qt Creator IDE 2.4.0 provides a simple yet effective program which offers an cross-platform integrated development environment (IDE) tailored to the needs of Qt developers. Qt Creator runs on Windows, Linux/X11 and Mac OS X desktop operating systems, and allows developers to create applications for multiple desktop and mobile device platforms.
- Sophisticated Code Editor
- Version Control
- Qt Creator integrates with most popular version control systems, including Git, Subversion, Bazaar, Perforce, CVS and Mercurial.
- Integrated UI Designers
- Qt Creator provides two integrated visual editors: Qt Designer for building UIs from Qt widgets, and Qt Quick Designer for developing animated UIs with the QML language.
- Project & Build Management
- Whether you import an existing project or create one from scratch, Qt Creator generates all the necessary files. Support for Cmake and cross-compiling with qmake is included.
- Desktop & Mobile Targets
- Qt Creator provides support for building and running Qt applications for desktops and mobile devices. Build settings allow you to quickly switch between build targets.
- Qt Simulator
- Available as part of the Qt SDK, the Qt Simulator to test Qt application for mobile devices in an environment similar to that of the target device.
- Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Qt Creator IDE 2.4.0 Screenshot
Qt Creator IDE 2.4.0 Keywords
Bookmark Qt Creator IDE 2.4.0
Qt Creator IDE 2.4.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.