SQLWave 5.9.5 Ranking & Summary
SQLWave 5.9.5 description
SQLWave 5.9.5 is described as an advanced yet easy to use tool which lets you automate and simplify database development process. It also provides an easier way to explore and maintain existing databases, design compound SQL statements, query and manipulate data in different ways.
- Fully MySQL 4.x - 5.x compliant.
- Manage Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views, Events etc
- Intuitive GUI interface for all MySQL operations
- Very fast retrieval of data
- Manage foreign key relationships
- Fully InnoDB compliant
- Connection and MySQL service manager
- Syntax-highlighting and Intellisense
- View advanced table properties, such as Type, Charset, Comment, Key_Length...
- Monitor and manage variables, status, threads...
- View your results in GRID / TEXT mode
- Powerful user manager for administering users and privileges
- Dump table structure and data into SQL-scripts
- Change table-types to ISAM, MYISAM, MERGE, HEAP, InnoDB, BDB
- Charsets and collations support for databases and tables
- Data transfer between connections
- Windows Me, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows NT, Windows XP
SQLWave 5.9.5 Screenshot
SQLWave 5.9.5 Keywords
Bookmark SQLWave 5.9.5
SQLWave 5.9.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- FTP Voyager Software Development Kit 184.108.40.206
- DBMaestro TeamWork - Starter Edition 2.6
- IIS Smooth Streaming Player Development Kit 1.0 Beta 1
- VaxTele SIP Server SDK 2.0
- dbForge Fusion for MySQL, Delphi Add-in 3.50
- Convert Microsoft SQL to MySQL 220.127.116.11
- Query Tool 2008 2.0.6
- EMS SQL Manager for Oracle Freeware 2.2