abc 1.3.0 Ranking & Summary
abc 1.3.0 description
abc 1.3.0 is a mighty effective and useful implementation of AspectJ (with some, mostly minor, differences to the original ajc compiler) that aims to make it easy to implement both extensions and optimisations of the core language. It provides two frontends: one built on the Polyglot framework for extensible Java compilation, the other an extension of the JastAddJ extensible Java compiler. Its backend is built on the Soot framework for Java optimisation.
For developers, abc offers:
- Fast code
- Alternative error messages
- Support through email lists and public bugzilla
For researchers, abc offers:
- An extensible frontend based on Polyglot
- An extensible backend based on Soot
- An ideal platform for experiments with new features and optimisations
abc is a joint project between the Programming Tools Group at Oxford University and the Sable research group, mainly based at McGill University in Montreal. It is free software, licensed under the GNU LGPL. We encourage people both to use it as an alternative AspectJ implementation and to extend and improve it.
abc 1.3.0 Screenshot
abc 1.3.0 Keywords
Bookmark abc 1.3.0
abc 1.3.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- ABC Outlook Express Backup 1.50
- Top Dictionary 2005: English-Spanish Edition 2.0
- Listening Wizard 4.2
- Learning Spanish & Armenian Language for Children 2.0
- Learning French & Armenian Language for Children 2.0
- Learning German & Armenian Language for Children 2.0
- Learning Portuguese & Armenian Language for Children 2.0
- Learning Italian & Armenian Language for Children 2.0