Active Sound Recorder 126.96.36.199
Active Sound Recorder 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
Active Sound Recorder 184.108.40.206 description
Active Sound Recorder 220.127.116.11 comes to users as an advanced and useful ActiveX control developed by MultiMedia Soft that makes it easy adding sound recording capabilities to applications written with the most widely-used development environments that accept ActiveX controls such as Visual Studio and Visual Studio.NET .
Active Sound Recorder is designed to work directly with your sound card or with your CD/DVD player, so you can record almost any audio, including that from a microphone, a line-in jack or a CD player (CD ripping), at near-perfect quality.
Recorded sounds can be kept in memory for later use or stored on the hard disk using several formats: WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG Vorbis, AAC, MP4, AIFF, AU, W64, PAF, SVX, NIST, VOC, IRCAM, PVF, CAF, FLAC, RAW, but also using the ACM codecs installed inside the system; once a recording session has been completed, it's possible to hear recorded sound through the embedded playback system: if you need more sophisticated playback features (like changing tempo or pitch), consider using this component in conjunction with Active DJ Studio ActiveX control.
Active Sound Recorder allows a deep analysis of the recorded sound waveform with rich visualisation capabilities like range selection, zooming and panning. Recorded sounds can be edited, resampled, mixed with other sounds and exported to different formats: the ideal solution for implementing powerful Dictation Software Applications.
The integrated Sound Activation System allows pausing a recording session automatically when no sound is being heard: this will help saving valuable space both in memory and on disk.
Active Sound Recorder comes with many Internet related features: it can record sound data coming from Internet URLs (HTTP, FTP or MMS): this allows recording directly from Internet radios streaming in WMA, MP3, OGG Vorbis, AAC and AC3 formats. Contents of a recording session can be uploaded to a FTP server. Thanks to the integration with FreeDb servers, the control can obtain CDDB information about the CD currently in ripping phase and, if available on the Amazon web site, the control can obtain the CD cover pictures as well.
Custom DSP effects are also supported: you can create your own DSP effects and apply them to the sound being recorded.
- Recording from any DirectSound or ASIO compatible sound card available inside the system
- Support for half-duplex devices (like the Phillips SpeechMike™)
- Recording in the following formats: WAV, AIFF, AU, W64, PAF, SVX, NIST, VOC, IRCAM, PVF, CAF, FLAC, RAW
- Recording in MP3 through the external Lame.exe encoder
- Recording in OGG Vorbis through the external OggEnc.exe encoder
- Recording in AAC and MP4 through the external Faac.exe encoder
- Recording in WMA through the external Windows Media Audio modules
- Recording through installed Windows ACM codecs (Audio Compression Manager)
- CD ripping of full tracks with resampling capabilities
- CD ripping automation, allowing to rip a set of tracks inside one single output file or inside a separate file for each track
- During a CD ripping session, possibility to normalize CD tracks before sending them to the encoder
- Ripping of predefined portion of CD tracks
- Real-time visual feedback (VU-Meter, Oscilloscope, Spectrum, Waveform display)
- Events for reporting memory or file size occupation in real time
- Sound Activation System (automatically skips silence periods)
- CDDB database queries through FreeDb servers
- CD cover pictures retrieval through Amazon Web Services
- Restart of a stopped recording session in "Append mode", "Insert mode", "Mix mode" and "Overwrite mode"
- Sound editing basic capabilities with possibility to export portions of sound to the clipboard
- Creation of graphic bars for custom displaying of Vu-Meters, Spectrum and Progress bars.
- Waveform analysis with support for generating the waveform bitmap
- Advanced waveform visualisation for editing purposes through the embedded Waveform Analyzer
- Support for recording directly from sound files stored on disk, memory buffer or clipboard with resampling capabilities
- Support for recording directly from HTTP, FTP or MMS sites with resampling capabilities
- A background sound can be applied to the current recording session, also in loop mode
- Support for exporting to file contents of the latest recording session with resampling capabilities
- Automatic Gain Controller applied to data coming from an input channel
- Uploading of the last recording session to a FTP server
- Support for custom DSP effects
- Support for switching the output file without stopping the recording session and without loosing any sound data.
- Recording of the output of audio streams mixed through Active DJ Studio
- Support for encryption/decryption of recorded sounds, often required by medical confidentiality laws
- Support for adding specific tag information to recording sessions in MP3, Ogg Vorbis, AAC, MP4 and WMA formats
- Support for WMA profiles
- Possibility to load the audio track of video clips through integration with Active DJ Studio
- Possibility to perform append and mixing automation operations on previously recorded audio tracks through integration with Active Sound Editor
- Added support for compilation with "Any CPU" on x64 versions of Windows
- x86 versions of Windows 98 / ME / NT4 SP6 / 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Vista / Server 2008 / Seven (7)
- x64 versions of Windows XP / Server 2003 / Vista / Server 2008 / Seven (7)
Active Sound Recorder 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
Active Sound Recorder 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark Active Sound Recorder 126.96.36.199
Active Sound Recorder 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Apex Video to MP3 WMA WAV Converter Free 5.16
- Power AMR MP3 WAV WMA M4A AC3 Audio Converter 4.0
- Small WMA MP3 Converter 3
- 4Musics WMA to MP3 Converter 3.2
- i-Sound WMA MP3 Recorder Professional 184.108.40.206
- 4Musics MP3 to WMA Converter 1.5
- MP3/WAV/OGG/WMA/AC3 to CD Burner 1.2.42
- CD to WAV-MP3-WMA-OGG Ripper Pro Deluxe