Add Email ActiveX Enterprise 2.1
Add Email ActiveX Enterprise 2.1 Ranking & Summary
Add Email ActiveX Enterprise 2.1 description
Add Email ActiveX Enterprise 2.1 makes it easy to create and send text or HTML emails with attachments and embedded images from your application.
AddEmail works with all development environments that support COM objects, ActiveX or OCX controls, such as Visual Basic (VB 5 and VB 6), Visual C++, VB.NET, C#, ASP, ASP.NET, Access, Delphi, PowerBuilder, FoxPro etc.
AddEmail supports SMTP and ESMTP protocols with optional authentication and encryption (SSL), unlimited number of attachments, embedded images, non-blocking calls, progress indication events, To, Cc, Bcc and ReplyTo fields, international characters, in-memory attachments and much more.
Enterprise version includes high-performance multithreaded SMTP engine that can queue and send emails directly to recipient mail servers. Fast and reliable component with excellent support service.
- Text e-mails
- HTML e-mails
- Unlimited number of attachments
- HTML e-mails with embedded images
- Multiple To, Cc and Bcc recipients
- International characters
- Full Unicode support
- SMTP authentication
- Secure Password Authentication (SPA)
- Encrypted connections (SSL/TLS)
- Non-blocking asynchronous sending
- Progress indication events
- Multi-threaded SMTP engine to send large amount of e-mails very quickly
- Send multiple e-mails simultaneously
- Send e-mails directly without using SMTP Server
- AddEmail Help and AddEmail Manual included
- Free run-time distribution
- Supports SMTP and ESMTP protocols.
- AddEmail sends emails using SMTP/ESMTP protocols with optional encryption (SSL/TLS) supported by all internet mail servers. AddEmail supports authentication and allows your application to specify username and password if required by your mail server. AddEmail was tested with many popular SMTP servers to ensure the highest compatibility.
- Supports HTML and text emails.
- AddEmail allows your application to create and send text or HTML emails. HTML emails can have text-only part which will be displayed if email client doesn't support HTML.
- Supports HTML emails with embedded images.
- AddEmail makes it easy to create high-impact HTML emails with embedded images. Email recipients don't have to wait until images load from the web. You can include all images in the email to create professional-looking messages.
- Supports unlimited number of attachments.
- AddEmail allows your application to send emails with multiple attachments of any size. AddEmail was tested with 100 attachments with a total size of 50 MB.
- Supports multiple To, Cc and Bcc recipients.
- Your application can specify multiple recipients in To, Cc (carbon copy) and Bcc (blind carbon copy) fields. AddEmail allows to specify recipient's name in addition to email address. AddEmail also supports ReplyTo field, allowing to direct reply to an address different from the sender's address.
- Supports non-blocking calls.
- AddEmail can send emails asynchronously without blocking your application. Your application creates a message and asks AddEmail to send it asynchronously. The call returns immediately and your application is free to process user input while AddEmail sends a message in the background. It's all done automatically and your application doesn't have to do anything special.
- Supports email progress events.
- AddEmail fires progress events when it sends emails in the background, so your application always knows how many bytes were sent and how many bytes left. This feature is especially useful when sending large messages and allows you to implement user-friendly interface with mail progress indicator, Cancel button etc.
- Supports international characters.
- AddEmail fully supports Unicode and other e-mail charsets. International characters can be used in any field of e-mail message, such as message body, subject, recipients names etc.
- Sends several emails simultaneously.
- AddEmail can send several emails simultaneously without any multi-threading support in your application, greatly reducing time needed to send large number of messages. Thanks to AddEmail's advanced multi-threaded SMTP engine, simple Visual Basic, VB.NET, C#, ASP or ASP.NET applications can achieve highest levels of performance. (This feature is available only in AddEmail Enterprise version.)
- Sends emails directly to recipients' mail servers.
- AddEmail can send emails without using SMTP server of your organization or internet provider. AddEmail queries DNS to obtain MX records and find addresses of recipients' mail servers, then connects to the servers directly and sends the emails. Combined with ability to send several emails simultaneously, this feature greatly speeds up sending of messages. Plus your application knows right away if an email was accepted. (This feature is available only in AddEmail Enterprise version.)
- No dependencies on other components.
- AddEmail doesn't depend on any other component or API like CDONT or MAPI. AddEmail.dll is all that's needed and you don't have to worry about installing or configuring anything else. There are no built-in dialogs, no security warnings - your application is in total control of email sending process.
- Supports in-memory attachments.
- If your application creates attachment data in memory, there is no need to save attachment file before sending an email. AddEmail is able to read attachment data from memory, and your application can specify file name that the recipient will see.
- Reads message body from file.
AddEmail can read body of email message from specified file. Your web designer can prepare HTML that has to be send, and your application just has to give the file name to AddEmail.
- This version fixes a problem with SSL/TLS connection to Yahoo SMTP servers, improves performance when sending over 10,000 e-mails and includes other improvements and fixes.
Add Email ActiveX Enterprise 2.1 Screenshot
Add Email ActiveX Enterprise 2.1 Keywords
Bookmark Add Email ActiveX Enterprise 2.1
Add Email ActiveX Enterprise 2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.