Adobe Flash Builder Premium (formerly Adobe Flex Builder) 4.0 Build 272416
Adobe Flash Builder Premium (formerly Adobe Flex Builder) 4.0 Build 272416 Ranking & Summary
Adobe Flash Builder Premium (formerly Adobe Flex Builder) 4.0 Build 272416 description
Adobe Flash Builder Premium (formerly Adobe Flex Builder) 4.0 Build 272416 is created with the aim to help software developers rapidly develop cross-platform rich Internet applications (RIAs) and content using the open source Flex framework. It includes support for intelligent coding, debugging, and visual design and features powerful testing tools that speed up development and lead to higher performing applications.
- Powerful coding tools ENHANCED
- Develop using a powerful Eclipse™ based IDE that includes editors for MXML, the ActionScript® language, and CSS, as well as syntax coloring, statement completion, code collapse, interactive step-through debugging, and automatic generation of common code.
- Rich visual layout ENHANCED
- Visually design and preview user interface layout, appearance, and behavior using a rich library of built-in components. Extend the built-in Flex framework components or create new ones as needed. Import functional application UI created using the Adobe Flash Catalyst™ interaction design tool.
- Data-centric development NEW
- Introspect Java™, PHP, Adobe ColdFusion®, REST, and SOAP services to display methods and properties in the new Data/Service Explorer. Bind methods to UI components using a simple drag-and-drop approach.
- Interactive data visualization
- Create data dashboards and interactive data analysis by simply dragging and dropping a chart type and linking it to a data source using the Flex Charting library. Use the powerful Advanced Datagrid to enable users to explore complex data.
- Skinning and styling
- Customize the appearance of an application using CSS and graphical property editors. Quickly set the most commonly used properties and preview the results in Design View. Browse available themes and apply them to your project using the new Theme Browser.
- Integration with Adobe Creative Suite design tools
- Import design assets created using Adobe Flash Professional, Illustrator®, Photoshop®, or Fireworks® software, or import a complete application user interface created using Flash Catalyst. A new workflow between Flash Professional and Flash Builder facilitates importing and updating custom Flex components.
- Native support for Adobe AIR
- Create applications for the Adobe AIR® runtime with Flash Builder 4, including all the tools required to build, debug, package, and sign AIR applications. Adobe AIR lets you quickly develop RIAs for the desktop using the same skills and codebase you use to build RIAs for the browser.
- Code refactoring ENHANCED
- Quickly navigate through code or restructure it by renaming all references to a class, method, or variable. Flash Builder 4 adds move refactoring.
- Powerful testing tools ENHANCED (Premium edition only)
- Accelerate application performance using memory and performance profilers that monitor and analyze memory consumption and CPU cycles. Support for automated functional testing tools such as HP QuickTest Professional is also available.
- Network Monitor NEW (Premium edition only)
- Generate a detailed audit trail of all data passed between the local Flex application and the back end, assisting with debugging and performance tuning.
- Advanced data services ENHANCED
- Use open source BlazeDS to add binary, high-performance, HTTP-based data transport, or add the Adobe LiveCycle® Data Services ES2 module for real-time data push and pub/sub messaging.
- Command line build NEW (Premium edition only)
- Use the new command line build capability to automate your build process.
- Flex unit testing integration NEW (Premium edition only)
- Automate functional testing using the Flex unit testing framework.
- ASDoc support NEW
- Display comments in MXML and ActionScript editors using ASDoc.
- 2GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 3, Windows Vista® Ultimate or Enterprise (32 or 64 bit running in 32-bit mode), Windows Server® 2008 (32 bit), or Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit running in 32-bit mode)
- 1GB of RAM (2GB recommended)
- 1GB of available hard-disk space
- Java™ Virtual Machine (32 bit): IBM® JRE 1.5, Sun™ JRE 1.5, IBM JRE 1.6, or Sun JRE 1.6
- 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
- DVD-ROM drive
- Eclipse 3.4.2 or 3.5 (for plug-in installation)
Adobe Flash Builder Premium (formerly Adobe Flex Builder) 4.0 Build 272416 Screenshot
Adobe Flash Builder Premium (formerly Adobe Flex Builder) 4.0 Build 272416 Keywords
Bookmark Adobe Flash Builder Premium (formerly Adobe Flex Builder) 4.0 Build 272416
Adobe Flash Builder Premium (formerly Adobe Flex Builder) 4.0 Build 272416 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Sothink SWF Decompiler-Flash Decompiler 5.1
- Flash Decompiler Trillix 4.0
- IMBooster (formerly IMinent) 3.0 Build 3.0.933.1
- MyConnection PC Lite (formerly MySpeed PC) 3.0e Build 1523
- Premium Flash Templates 1.0
- Flex 2 & Flash components (pivot table), action script 3, .net services for RIA 1
- Flash Creations: Premium FLV Player 1.0
- Flex/Flash components, RIA - FlexMonster 1