Advanced Data Export .NET 1.6
Advanced Data Export .NET 1.6 Ranking & Summary
Advanced Data Export .NET 1.6 description
Advanced Data Export .NET 1.6 is an easy-to-use and powerful program for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 and Visual Studio .NET 2005 that will allow you to save your data in the most popular data formats (MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, RTF, HTML, XML, PDF, TXT, DBF, CSV, SYLK, DIF, LaTeX, SQL and Windows Clipboard) for the future viewing, modification, printing or web publication.
Having Advanced Data Export .NET embedded in your .NET application you will be able to provide unique opportunities for data export to your clients, without the need to waste your time on tiresome data conversion.
- FREE One Year of Maintenance already included!
- FREE software updates and upgrades during Maintenance period!
- FREE and unlimited Technical Support during Maintenance period!
- Reasonable pricing for Maintenance renewal – from 20% per Year!
- Volume discounts when buying two or more copies of one product
- Cross-selling discounts on related products
- Ability to create SWF (flash) files without any additional libraries/applications required;
- 2 to 8 SWF format versions are supported. Library can also generate Flash Lite compatible flash movies;
- Royalty-free distribution along with your product/application;
- 12 months of free updates and 12 months of free tech support via e-mail (within 2 business days) are included. Additional 12 months are available at 30% of regular price.;
- Ability to create various shapes, buttons, text, text edits, morphing shapes, sprites;
- Ability to convert EMF and WMF metafiles into flash (SWF);
- Ability to add sound (mp3 and wav) , (including streaming mp3 audio) and video (FLV);
- Events and Actions support with ability to implement complex actionscripts, since version 1.40 built-in ActionScript compiler provided;
- "Real" hDC that can be used to draw shapes, text and using WinAPI GDI functions so SWF flash output can be easily added to existing applications;
- Font embedding support;
- Transformations support;
- In-memory file generation support for use in ASP/ASP.NET (requires Web License);
- Ability to use existing SWF files as templates to generate new flash movies including SWF compiled from FLA templates
- Can read information about external SWF and use them as movieclips (sprites);
- Can automatically generate pre-loader using logo image provided;
- SWF to XML decompilation and backward XML to SWF compilation support;
- Can convert SWF to standalone EXE projector, to standalone SCR screensaver and extract SWF flash movie from existing EXE projector files;
- Even existing SWF flash movies can be used as templates to create new flash movies.
- and much more!
- Support of Visual Studio.Net 2008 is implemented
- The new installer allows you to install the component in the Visual Studio.Net 2005 and 2008 environment automatically
- 300-megahertz (MHz) or higher Pentium II-compatible processor; 600-MHz or faster processor recommended
- Microsoft Windows NT4 with SP4 or later, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows 2000 Server, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 2003 Server
- 64 MB RAM or more; 128 MB or more recommende
- 30MB of available HD space for program installation
- Super VGA (800x600) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor; Super VGA (1024x768) or higher-resolution recommended
- Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
- Borland Delphi 5-7, 2005, 2006, CodeGear Delphi 2007, 2009 and Borland C++ Builder 5-6, CodeGear C++ Builder 2007, 2009
Advanced Data Export .NET 1.6 Screenshot
Advanced Data Export .NET 1.6 Keywords
Bookmark Advanced Data Export .NET 1.6
Advanced Data Export .NET 1.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.