Advanced Installer Enterprise 8.8.1 Build 40989
Advanced Installer Enterprise 8.8.1 Build 40989 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 31.7 MB
Platform: Windows XP / Vista / 7
Price: USD 999.00
Date added: 2011-12-31
Publisher: Caphyon Ltd
Advanced Installer Enterprise 8.8.1 Build 40989 description
Advanced Installer Enterprise 8.8.1 Build 40989 is improved to be an efficient, convenient to use and smart tool which enables you to install, update and configure your products safely, securely and reliably.
- Save on training costs
- User friendly, completely GUI driven, with no scripts to learn, no databases to edit and no XML to write.
- Save time to market
- Develop with wizards, import existing IDE projects, integrate into automated build tools and source control systems.
- Save on development costs
- Hundreds of powerful features ready to use with just a few mouse clicks. Tons of functionality configurable for your installers.
- Reduce your support costs
- Fewer number of incidents due to improper installers. Enjoy reliable installers crafted with obsessive attention to detail.
- Save on additional tool purchases
- Included updater, launcher, bootstrapper, trialware, serial validation, dialog editor, additional languages and countless others.
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Robust installers based on standard Windows Installer technology offering rollbacks, patches, autoupdates, etc.
- Save on consulting
- Advanced Installer's fanatical support team stands ready to help you with any installer questions you may have.
- Save on migration tools
- Leverage existing investments. Repackage older installers, import MSIs, WiX projects. Use open formats, avoid proprietary traps.
- Advanced Installer makes MSI creation a snap
- The software installer simplifies the process of building Windows Installer packages by providing a very easy to use, high level interface to the underlying technology. The program implements all the Windows Installer rules and follows all the advised best practices.
- With this simple, intuitive interface, building a Windows Installer package will take just a few minutes. Start the program, add a few files, change the name, hit the Build button and you are done. No scripts to learn, no seminars to attend.
- Advanced Installer integrates in automated build tools
- The Advanced Installer project files are stored in XML format. This way, they can be easily checked into a version control system. The software installer also operates at command line, so you can build your release packages in a completely automated script, like Make, Ant or NAnt.
- Furthermore, the most common operations are also implemented as command line actions, so you can modify your project in an automated fashion.
- Install and register the resources composing your application
- Using Advanced Installer's intuitive interface you can easily add to your install package all the resources your software requires:
- Files, Folders and Shortcuts (to installed files, existing files or URLs)
- Registry keys and entries
- Environment Variables (which can replace or be appended to existing variables like PATH)
- INI file entries
- ODBC drivers, data sources and translators
- If you have merge modules for your components, they can be also added to the installation. Next you can register these resources as necessary:
- .NET and Win32 assemblies
- File Associations, MIME types
- Permissions for files, folders, registry keys and entries
- If a previous version of your product is found already installed on the target computer, Advanced Installer can upgrade it and ensure that older versions will not be installed over newer ones.
- Search, download and install Prerequisites
- If your application needs some other software to be installed in order to run, you can easily specify them as Prerequisites. Advanced Installer will search for them, then download and install as necessary. This is an easy way to install frameworks like JRE or .NET, browsers or database engines.
- Searching for applications, files, folders, registry keys and INI entries is also provided. Using this, installing additional files, extensions and plug-ins to existing applications becomes trivial.
- Organize your application in modules and components
- Advanced Installer will organize your application in Features and Components as per Windows Installer guidelines. This way you can take advantage of advanced software installer features like partial install and repair without having to do anything.
- Further customizing the organization is easy and intuitive.
- Secure and choose your package's presentations
- Advanced Installer can leave your software's files unpacked, compress them into CAB files (split in multiple volumes as needed), insert them into the MSI file and add a EXE bootstrapper for backwards compatibility.
- Digitally signing the generated files will ensure that your customers will never have to question the provenience of your software, and the user registration with serial code validation hooks will ensure that only legitimate users get to install your software.
- Extend the installation process with Custom Actions
- Packed as native EXEs, DLLs or script files written in C, C++, VBS or JS, Custom Actions give you the full power to add anything you want, anywhere you want to your software installer.
- Customize the installation User Interface
- From silent (unattended) installation, to adding dialogs and changing the theme, customizing the Installer UI is trivial.
- More and suggest new features
- Many more features are available. Just download Advanced Installer and give it a try. Almost every feature in the product today was requested by someone just like you, someone who really needed it.
- Update XML files
- Insert, replace or remove elements and attributes in XML files.
- On install configure servers and deploy SQL scripts. Discover and list MS SQL Servers on the network.
- Point-and-click wizard to build patches for updating your product.
- Dialog Editor
- Visually customise existing installer dialogs or create new ones from scratch.
- Text File Updates
- Insert, replace or remove strings in any text file installed by your package or already present on the target machine.
- Enhanced UI
- A rewritten native, MSI external UI implementation offering updated looks and additional controls.
- Capture, customize and repackage existing installations into MSI packages.
- Direct Table Editor
- Visually edit your MSIs at database table and row level.
- Merge Module creation
- Package the independent components as stand-alone MSM files.
- Trials and Licensing
- Add trial and licensing support to your application in just a few simple steps.
- Specify drivers for install using the latest Windows Driver Install Frameworks (DIFx).
- User Accounts
- Create user accounts and groups on the user's computer.
- Create and fully configure tasks to be run by the native Windows Scheduler service.
- Quickly enable your product to AutoRun from CDs and DVDs. Customizable launcher.
- Games Explorer & Media Center
- Register and integrate your games in Windows 7/Vista Game Explorer and Media Center.
- Windows Firewall
- Add your application to the exception list during installation, and remove it during uninstallation.
- Embedded Chainers
- Embed multiple MSIs in a unified package and install them in a single transaction.
- The included wizard will painlessly create standard MSI installers to deploy SharePoint solutions.
- Capture user input during an install or the differences between two MSI databases.
- Folder Sharing
- Share folders on install, setting the sharing permissions for secured access.
- Pentium 4 class CPU
- 512 MB RAM
- 1024x768 screen resolution
- 256 MB hard drive space
- Core 2 class CPU
- 1 GB RAM
- 1600x1200 screen resolution
- 2 GB hard drive space
- Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Windows Installer 2.0
- Windows 7
- Windows Installer 5.x
- Latest Windows Platform SDK
- Generated Install Packages
- Windows 95/98/ME
- Windows NT4/2000/XP
- Windows 2003/2008 Server
- Windows Vista
Advanced Installer Enterprise 8.8.1 Build 40989 Screenshot
Advanced Installer Enterprise 8.8.1 Build 40989 Keywords
Bookmark Advanced Installer Enterprise 8.8.1 Build 40989
Advanced Installer Enterprise 8.8.1 Build 40989 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for Advanced Installer Enterprise 8.8.1 Build 40989. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
The National Marine Electronics Association has developed a specification. Free Download
Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger - an efficient tool for your data logging needs! Free Download
Combines different free RSS feeds into one Free Download
Create and print professional ID cards and badges instantly! Advanced ID Creator allows you to create great looking id cards. Use the wide variety of tools to add text, graphics, shapes, barcodes, shadows and other effects to your design. Free Download
A Windows Installer authoring tool useful for administrators and developers. Free Download
Automatically publish aggregated news pages or articles on your website Free Download
Advanced Contact Manager is a simple contact management solution for your sales and technical support teams to keep track of your customers, open issues and call, email and contact history Free Download
Advanced RSS2Email allows you to automatically publish aggregated news pages or articles on your website. Free Download