Advanced Installer Enterprise 9.0.1 Build 43678
Advanced Installer Enterprise 9.0.1 Build 43678 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 41.8 MB
Platform: Windows XP / Vista / 7
Price: USD 999.00
Date added: 2012-04-19
Publisher: Caphyon Ltd
Advanced Installer Enterprise 9.0.1 Build 43678 description
Advanced Installer Enterprise 9.0.1 Build 43678 is known as a straightforward, lightweight and efficient Windows Installer authoring tool. Install, update and configure your products safely, securely and reliably.
- Basic Installer Features
- Installer and Uninstaller
- Create packages that completely install and register, respectively uninstall and unregister, your application.
- Always valid MSI 2.0/3.x/4.x/5.0 packages
- Each written and unwritten Windows Installer rule, recommendation and best practice is carefully followed.
- Wizard for Simple Project creation
- Use the provided wizard to create complete Windows Installer MSI installs in mere minutes.
- Add/Remove (Control Panel) customization
- Customize your application's information listed in the "Add/Remove Programs" page of the Control Panel.
- Per-user and per-machine installs
- Select which type of installation better suits your needs: per-user or per-machine if the user is Administrator.
- Limit to Basic UI
- For unassisted or automated installs: display only a progress dialog and the eventual error message boxes.
- Project files in XML format
- They can be easily checked into a version control system and shared between multiple developers.
- Template projects
- Create templates based on your current project and ready-to-use for your future projects.
- Command line mode execution
- Build your release packages in a completely automated script, like Make, Ant or NAnt.
- Context sensitive help and tutorials
- Illustrated, integrated help and tutorials are provided for a simple and user-friendly learning of the application.
- 64-bit packages
- Create packages that run and install on 32-bit processors or on the latest 64-bit CPUs from Intel and AMD.
- Optionally force rebooting
- Prompt the user for a reboot even after a successful install, supporting sensitive components that require it.
- Formatted fields
- Use variables and parameters almost anywhere in your installs. They will be resolved at build or run time.
- Visual formatted editing
- Edit controls for Formatted fields offer reference auto-completion, highlight, errors and resolved value hints.
- Run and log MSIs
- Launch your MSI package while printing the full Windows Installer log. Syntax highlighting and log summary.
- Windows 7/Vista and UAC installs
- Create installs that run flawlessly on Windows 7/Vista, targeting its features and supporting its security model.
- Visual Studio Integration
- Use the Advanced Installer Visual Studio extension to easily access your installer directly from your IDE.
- Build cache
- Enjoy faster development and quicker installer build times with by caching and reusing unchanged archives.
- Files and folders
- Install and uninstall files, create and remove folders, set attributes. Visually define your distribution tree.
- Create shortcuts
- Shortcuts to your files, external files, commands, URLs. Placed anywhere: Desktop, Start Programs menu, etc.
- Registry keys and entries
- Install and uninstall; create or import them from your Registry or REG files straight into your MSI package.
- Environment variables
- User or system environment variables to be created, appended or prepended to existing ones upon install.
- Font registration
- Register fonts into the OS, specify registration names for non-TrueType fonts.
- Auto register files
- Auto registration, for files that support it (such as DLLs and OCXs), can be scheduled at install time.
- Merge Modules into your installation
- Create self-contained MSI packages, by including and configuring the required merge modules.
- Application Resources
- Upgrading older installs automatically
- Older versions of your product found on the user's machine can be removed before installing the newer one.
- Prevent installs of older over newer versions
- Advanced Installer will not let the user install older packages over newer ones.
- Side-by-side installs
- Create packages (for different versions of your application) that can be installed simultaneously and run side by side.
- Handling Versions
- Prevent installing on unsupported OS's
- Easily specify which Operating Systems are supported, preventing the installation on the other ones.
- MSI launch conditions
- Conditions that have to be met (applications, frameworks, files, versions, etc.) in order for your package to run.
- User friendly condition editor
- Quickly and easily edit Windows Installer conditions with operators, operands and predefined examples.
- Installer Conditions
- Import Visual Studio Setup projects
- Quickly convert your existing Microsoft Visual Studio Setup projects to Advanced Installer.
- Import InstallShield LE projects
- Quickly upgrade your existing Visual Studio 2010 InstallShield LE installer projects to Advanced Installer.
- Import WiX projects
- Leverage existing installer projects while accessing the numerous Advanced Installer features and capabilities.
- MSI/MSM import
- Import third party MSI installers and MSM merge modules into your own Advanced Installer Projects.
- Import Inno Setup projects
- Switch to Windows Installer easier than ever before. Move to MSI setups without wasting the effort already spent.
- Import NSIS projects
- Switch your NSIS projects to Windows Installer. Enjoy Advanced Installer's ease of use and wealth of features.
- Single, self-contained MSI installs
- Create a single MSI package that contains bundled everything required to install your application.
- Unpacked installations
- The files stay unbundled next to the MSI file, suited for regular installs or to run directly from (CD, DVD) source.
- Archive files into CABs
- Your application resources can be archived into CAB files, compressed (for size) or uncompressed (for speed).
- Smart Cabbing
- Automatically checks that files with the same source are included only once in the generated CAB file.
- Online installs
- The MSI packages can be launched from an URL, either directly by the user or by the EXE bootstrapper (in Pro edition).
- Delivery Options
- Insert, replace or remove elements and attributes in XML files.
- Update XML files
- On install configure servers and deploy SQL scripts. Discover and list MS SQL Servers on the network.
- Point-and-click wizard to build patches for updating your product.
- Visually customise existing installer dialogs or create new ones from scratch.
- Dialog Editor
- Insert, replace or remove strings in any text file installed by your package or already present on the target machine.
- Text File Updates
- A rewritten native, MSI external UI implementation offering updated looks and additional controls.
- Enhanced UI
- Capture, customize and repackage existing installations into MSI packages.
- Visually edit your MSIs at database table and row level.
- Direct Table Editor
- Package the independent components as stand-alone MSM files.
- Merge Module creation
- Add trial and licensing support to your application in just a few simple steps.
- Trials and Licensing
- Specify drivers for install using the latest Windows Driver Install Frameworks (DIFx).
- Create user accounts and groups on the user's computer.
- User Accounts
- Create and fully configure tasks to be run by the native Windows Scheduler service.
- Quickly enable your product to AutoRun from CDs and DVDs. Customizable launcher.
- Register and integrate your games in Windows 7/Vista Game Explorer and Media Center.
- Games Explorer & Media Center
- Add your application to the exception list during installation, and remove it during uninstallation.
- Windows Firewall
- Embed multiple MSIs in a unified package and install them in a single transaction.
- Embedded Chainers
- The included wizard will painlessly create standard MSI installers to deploy SharePoint solutions.
- Capture user input during an install or the differences between two MSI databases.
- Share folders on install, setting the sharing permissions for secured access.
- Folder Sharing
- Pentium 4 class CPU
- 512 MB RAM
- 1024x768 screen resolution
- 256 MB hard drive space
- Core 2 class CPU
- 1 GB RAM
- 1600x1200 screen resolution
- 2 GB hard drive space
- Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Windows Installer 2.0
- Windows 7
- Windows Installer 5.x
- Latest Windows Platform SDK
Advanced Installer Enterprise 9.0.1 Build 43678 Screenshot
Advanced Installer Enterprise 9.0.1 Build 43678 Keywords
Bookmark Advanced Installer Enterprise 9.0.1 Build 43678
Advanced Installer Enterprise 9.0.1 Build 43678 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for Advanced Installer Enterprise 9.0.1 Build 43678. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
Advanced Installer Enterprise is an effective and simple to use Windows Installer authoring tool which is made by enhancing advanced features to make it easy to install, update and configure your products safely, securely and reliably. Free Download
Advanced Installer Professional offers users with an effective as well as beneficial Windows Installer authoring tool which lets you install, update and configure your products safely, securely and reliably. Free Download
Advanced Installer for Java is known as an easy to use Windows Installer authoring tool with built-in support for Java applications that is capable of integrating them fully into the Windows OS and making them look and feel just like a native application. Free Download
Advanced ID Creator Enterprise includes all the capabilities of Premier edition, with advanced features intended to help larger organizations with complex ID card needs. Free Download
Web Log Explorer Enterprise is made to offer users with an interesting and convenient to use desktop-based log analyser for Windows. Free Download
Passware Kit Enterprise is such an essential and functional program which reduces time spent on recovering passwords and get more control over corporate security. Free Download
Advanced RSS2Web Enterprise is considered to be a useful and innovative application that allows you to automatically publish aggregated news pages or articles on your website. Free Download
Advanced Contact Manager Enterprise is a versatile and comprehensive contact management solution for your sales and technical support teams to keep track of your customers, open issues and call, email and contact history. Free Download
- iReasoning MIB Browser Enterprise 7.5 Build 2702
- Aulux Barcode Label Maker Enterprise 7.1.930.8
- Advanced RSS Mixer Enterprise
- DTM Data Generator Enterprise 1.33.05
- Altova XMLSpy Enterprise Edition 2010 release 3
- Cyclope Enterprise Printer Monitor 3.0 Build 177
- CyberMatrix Timesheets Enterprise 4.20 Build 4.200
- FastTrack Scripting Host Enterprise 5.7