Advanced Installer Professional 8.8.1 Build 40989
Advanced Installer Professional 8.8.1 Build 40989 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 40.2 MB
Platform: Windows All
Price: USD 299.00
Date added: 2011-12-31
Publisher: Caphyon Ltd
Advanced Installer Professional 8.8.1 Build 40989 description
Advanced Installer Professional 8.8.1 Build 40989 is distributed to be a supportive, smart and proper tool which enables you to install, update and configure your products safely, securely and reliably.
- Save on training costs
- User friendly, completely GUI driven, with no scripts to learn, no databases to edit and no XML to write.
- Save time to market
- Develop with wizards, import existing IDE projects, integrate into automated build tools and source control systems.
- Save on development costs
- Hundreds of powerful features ready to use with just a few mouse clicks. Tons of functionality configurable for your installers.
- Reduce your support costs
- Fewer number of incidents due to improper installers. Enjoy reliable installers crafted with obsessive attention to detail.
- Save on additional tool purchases
- Included updater, launcher, bootstrapper, trialware, serial validation, dialog editor, additional languages and countless others.
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Robust installers based on standard Windows Installer technology offering rollbacks, patches, autoupdates, etc.
- Save on consulting
- Advanced Installer's fanatical support team stands ready to help you with any installer questions you may have.
- Save on migration tools
- Leverage existing investments. Repackage older installers, import MSIs, WiX projects. Use open formats, avoid proprietary traps.
- Advanced Installer makes MSI creation a snap
- The software installer simplifies the process of building Windows Installer packages by providing a very easy to use, high level interface to the underlying technology. The program implements all the Windows Installer rules and follows all the advised best practices.
- With this simple, intuitive interface, building a Windows Installer package will take just a few minutes. Start the program, add a few files, change the name, hit the Build button and you are done. No scripts to learn, no seminars to attend.
- Advanced Installer integrates in automated build tools
- The Advanced Installer project files are stored in XML format. This way, they can be easily checked into a version control system. The software installer also operates at command line, so you can build your release packages in a completely automated script, like Make, Ant or NAnt.
- Furthermore, the most common operations are also implemented as command line actions, so you can modify your project in an automated fashion.
- Install and register the resources composing your application
- Using Advanced Installer's intuitive interface you can easily add to your install package all the resources your software requires:
- Files, Folders and Shortcuts (to installed files, existing files or URLs)
- Registry keys and entries
- Environment Variables (which can replace or be appended to existing variables like PATH)
- INI file entries
- ODBC drivers, data sources and translators
- If you have merge modules for your components, they can be also added to the installation. Next you can register these resources as necessary:
- .NET and Win32 assemblies
- File Associations, MIME types
- Permissions for files, folders, registry keys and entries
- If a previous version of your product is found already installed on the target computer, Advanced Installer can upgrade it and ensure that older versions will not be installed over newer ones.
- Search, download and install Prerequisites
- If your application needs some other software to be installed in order to run, you can easily specify them as Prerequisites. Advanced Installer will search for them, then download and install as necessary. This is an easy way to install frameworks like JRE or .NET, browsers or database engines.
- Searching for applications, files, folders, registry keys and INI entries is also provided. Using this, installing additional files, extensions and plug-ins to existing applications becomes trivial.
- Organize your application in modules and components
- Advanced Installer will organize your application in Features and Components as per Windows Installer guidelines. This way you can take advantage of advanced software installer features like partial install and repair without having to do anything.
- Further customizing the organization is easy and intuitive.
- Secure and choose your package's presentations
- Advanced Installer can leave your software's files unpacked, compress them into CAB files (split in multiple volumes as needed), insert them into the MSI file and add a EXE bootstrapper for backwards compatibility.
- Digitally signing the generated files will ensure that your customers will never have to question the provenience of your software, and the user registration with serial code validation hooks will ensure that only legitimate users get to install your software.
- Extend the installation process with Custom Actions
- Packed as native EXEs, DLLs or script files written in C, C++, VBS or JS, Custom Actions give you the full power to add anything you want, anywhere you want to your software installer.
- Customize the installation User Interface
- From silent (unattended) installation, to adding dialogs and changing the theme, customizing the Installer UI is trivial.
- More and suggest new features
- Many more features are available. Just download Advanced Installer and give it a try. Almost every feature in the product today was requested by someone just like you, someone who really needed it.
- Web Sites, Virtual Directories and Web Applications, App-Pools, User Accounts.
- Auto Updater
- Automatically checks for, downloads and installs patches and updates.
- Multilingual and Localized
- Over 30 translations ready to use, easy to modify and create.
- Over 50 built-in beautiful themes give your installer a professional look.
- Search for, download and install prerequisite applications, frameworks and run-times.
- Custom Actions
- Extend your installer's capabilities by executing your own code during install.
- Install, configure, optimize and ensure functionality of .NET applications.
- Digital Signatures
- Automatically add digital signatures on generated or included files.
- Install, register and control (start, stop, etc.) Windows services.
- Install and easily set the attributes on ODBC drivers, data sources and translators.
- File Associations
- Associate files extensions with your application to open, edit, view or print.
- Specify COM, COM+ and DCOM components for registration during install.
- Easily create, update or remove INI entries at install.
- Multiple Installer Builds
- Build and maintain multiple installer variants from a single project.
- Control Panel
- Install applets in Control Panel to configure system-level services and applications.
- Search for components, files, folders, registry and INI entries during install.
- Modify your installer projects from command line, in scripts or batch processing.
- Separate components, features and CABs for optional install or download.
- EXE bootstrapper
- Bootstrap your MSI package into an EXE file with custom icon, description and version.
- Mixed 32/64-bit installers
- Author single, unified installers for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
- Pentium 4 class CPU
- 512 MB RAM
- 1024x768 screen resolution
- 256 MB hard drive space
- Core 2 class CPU
- 1 GB RAM
- 1600x1200 screen resolution
- 2 GB hard drive space
- Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Windows Installer 2.0
- Windows 7
- Windows Installer 5.x
- Latest Windows Platform SDK
- Generated Install Packages
- Windows 95/98/ME
- Windows NT4/2000/XP
- Windows 2003/2008 Server
- Windows Vista
Advanced Installer Professional 8.8.1 Build 40989 Screenshot
Advanced Installer Professional 8.8.1 Build 40989 Keywords
Advanced Installer Windows Installer INI Advanced Installer Professional 8.8.1 Build Advanced Installer Professional 8.8.1 Build 40989
Bookmark Advanced Installer Professional 8.8.1 Build 40989
Advanced Installer Professional 8.8.1 Build 40989 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for Advanced Installer Professional 8.8.1 Build 40989. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
USB Bus and USB Device protocol analyzer and debugger, with USB traffic sniffer Free Download
writing & editing CNC programs Free Download
SharedPlan Professional 5.4.3 Build 359 is a flexible project management application that provides you with a complete project planning environment Free Download
recover deleted files from any drive Free Download
TAS Professional offers you the latest windows GUI 32 bit Business Programming language Free Download
Manage multiple NC devices via serial port with this all-inclusive DNC software! Free Download
convert all audio files Free Download
program that easily & fast converts CHM files to PDF format Free Download