Advanced WiFi-Manager 4.3
Advanced WiFi-Manager 4.3 Ranking & Summary
Advanced WiFi-Manager 4.3 description
Advanced WiFi-Manager 4.3 is considered as a convenient and reliable tool that supports all features WiFi-Manager has but also can use NDIS to manage WiFi adapters and works in Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/Windows7 and has no dependencies on Service Packs or hotfixes installed!
For instance, you can use WPA in Windows XP only if you have installed Service Pack 2 and WPA2 only if you have downloaded and installed WPA2 hotfix, you can use WPA in Windows 2003 only if you have installed Service Pack 1 and WPA2 if you have installed Service Pack 2. Advanced WiFi-Manager works everywhere.
- Supports Windows XP SP2/SP3, Windows Vista and Windows 7 via one set of API.
- Supports Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/Windows7 via one set of API (Windows 2000/2003 for Advanced WiFi-Manager only).
- Supports Windows 64-bit platforms: Windows 2003 x64, Windows XP x64 and Windows Vista x64.
- Supports networks with Open / Shared / WPA / WPA-PSK / WPA2 / WPA2-PSK authentification.
- Supports networks with WEP / TKIP / AES data encryption.
- Supports networks with Radius server (802.1x authentication).
- Supports direct communication with Windows 2000/2003/XP, Windows Vista/Windows7 NativeWiFi adapter drivers (Advanced WiFi-Manager only).
- Own 802.1X supplicant (Advanced WiFi-Manager only) with EAP-TLS, PEAP-MSCHAPv2, EAP-TTLS-MD5, EAP-MD5, EAP-MSCHAPv2 support.
- API for enumerating WiFi adapters and getting / setting their properties.
- API for enumeration available wireless networks and getting their properties.
- API for connecting / disconnecting to wireless networks.
- API for working with network profiles: creating /loading / saving / changing network profiles. For all Windows XP SP2/SP3, Windows Vista and Windows7: network profiles are stored in XML format according to Windows Vista Native WiFi specifications.
- Full support for configurations with multiple networks with same SSID (Advanced WiFi-Manager only, partial support in WiFi-Manager).
- Supports networks with hidden SSIDs (nonbroadcast networks).
- API for working with Windows Firewall.
- API for working with general network adapters (both WiFi and LAN).
- API for adapters MAC address management.
- Additional API for such operations as pinging, getting / setting IP address of adapters, etc.
- Unicode support.
- Can be used with a lot of programming languages (any language that supports DLLs or COM objects).
- Sample projects with complete source code for various programming languages (C/C++, Delphi, VB, VB.NET, C#) are available as well as detailed documentation for APIs, structures and types.
- Fixed problem with memory leak that could occur under some circumstances.
- A few minor improvements and changes.
Advanced WiFi-Manager 4.3 Screenshot
Advanced WiFi-Manager 4.3 Keywords
Bookmark Advanced WiFi-Manager 4.3
Advanced WiFi-Manager 4.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.