Advanced WiFi-Manager Ranking & Summary
Advanced WiFi-Manager description
Advanced WiFi-Manager is well-known as a beneficial as well as reliable next-generation tool, it can use NDIS to manage WiFi adapters and works in Windows and has no dependencies on Service Packs or hotfixes installed. For instance, you can use WPA in Windows XP only if you have installed Service Pack 2 and WPA2 only if you have downloaded and installed WPA2 hotfix, you can use WPA in Windows 2003 only if you have installed Service Pack 1 and WPA2 if you have installed Service Pack 2. Advanced WiFi-Manager works everywhere.
- Supports Windows XP SP2/SP3, Windows Vista and Windows 7 via one set of API.
- Supports Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/Windows7 via one set of API (Windows 2000/2003 for Advanced WiFi-Manager only).
- Supports Windows 64-bit platforms: Windows 2003 x64, Windows XP x64 and Windows Vista x64.
- Supports networks with Open / Shared / WPA / WPA-PSK / WPA2 / WPA2-PSK authentification.
- Supports networks with WEP / TKIP / AES data encryption.
- Supports networks with Radius server (802.1x authentication).
- Supports direct communication with Windows 2000/2003/XP, Windows Vista/Windows7 NativeWiFi adapter drivers (Advanced WiFi-Manager only).
- Own 802.1X supplicant (Advanced WiFi-Manager only) with EAP-TLS, PEAP-MSCHAPv2, EAP-TTLS-MD5, EAP-MD5, EAP-MSCHAPv2 support.
- API for enumerating WiFi adapters and getting / setting their properties.
- API for enumeration available wireless networks and getting their properties.
- API for connecting / disconnecting to wireless networks.
- API for working with network profiles: creating /loading / saving / changing network profiles. For all Windows XP SP2/SP3, Windows Vista and Windows7: network profiles are stored in XML format according to Windows Vista Native WiFi specifications.
- Full support for configurations with multiple networks with same SSID (Advanced WiFi-Manager only, partial support in WiFi-Manager).
- Supports networks with hidden SSIDs (nonbroadcast networks).
- API for working with Windows Firewall.
- API for working with general network adapters (both WiFi and LAN).
- API for adapters MAC address management.
- Additional API for such operations as pinging, getting / setting IP address of adapters, etc.
- Unicode support.
- Can be used with a lot of programming languages (any language that supports DLLs or COM objects).
- Sample projects with complete source code for various programming languages (C/C++, Delphi, VB, VB.NET, C#) are available as well as detailed documentation for APIs, structures and types.
Advanced WiFi-Manager Screenshot
Advanced WiFi-Manager Keywords
Bookmark Advanced WiFi-Manager
Advanced WiFi-Manager Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.