AggreGate SDK 4.43.00
AggreGate SDK 4.43.00 Ranking & Summary
AggreGate SDK 4.43.00 description
AggreGate SDK 4.43.00 is regarded as a convenient as well as simple to use development tool set that will enable you to integrate the AggreGate features in the software you create. The toolkit is cross-platform, as it is completely written in Java thus enabling you to build apps on most systems.
- System Architecture:
- Multiprotocol vendor-agnostic framework. Direct support for many standard communication protocols (SNMP, Modbus, OPC, JMX, and more).
- Modular, scalable, and reliable architecture. New data processing and visualization modules may be installed into server core as plug-ins. Support for high-availability clustering.
- Hierarchical multi-user environment with role-based access control permissions.
- The special Device Normalization technology ensures generic flexible approach for controlling, configuring and monitoring different types of hardware devices.
- Robust communication protocol for data exchange between server, programmable controllers, and client applications.
- A secure GUI client is available, along with a legacy AJAX-based web client.
- Device Management:
- Automatic discovery and provisioning of devices.
- Remote configuration of devices and advanced synchronization allowing to perform delayed configuration even when devices are temporarily disconnected from the server.
- Real-time monitoring of device status and events.
- Flexible event filtering capabilities.
- Support for event acknowledgements by system operators, including e-mail acknowledgements.
- Customizable alerts supporting different types of notifications (sound, popup messages, e-mail, SMS etc.).
- Support for pending alerts and alert escalation
- Alert-to-action bindings allow to execute corrective actions when alert is raised. Corrective actions may be controlled by operator or executed in non-interactive mode with pre-defined user input.
- Advanced reporting facility, automatic report generation from any viewed/edited data.
- Built-in report editor, report printing and exporting in different formats.
- Charting, support for a wide list of chart types, including dynamically updated charts.
- Integrated SQL-based query language for data mining and batch configuration updates.
- Trackers for monitoring mission-critical data. Every tracker has an unlimited number of user-defined states, indicated by color highlighting.
- Advanced job scheduler for periodic execution of any device-related or system actions.
- Grouping and group operations are available for different system objects (user accounts, alerts, event filters, queries etc.) and hardware devices.
- Advanced replication of configuration between any similar system objects and devices. Configuration may be copied even between devices that use different firmware versions.
- Common data tables store any custom data in a user defined format. System-wide or user’s personal common tables may contain master-copies of device settings that are used to configure multiple devices. Another use is associating common tables with devices and system objects to form their custom properties.
- Favourites allow access to commonly used actions.
- Auto-run facility to start actions automatically upon operator login.
- Interactive guides that greatly help new users to become familiar with basic system operations.
- Development & Integration:
- Widgets feature allow creating custom forms, interactive GUI components and complex Human-Machine Interfaces (HMI) to configure and monitor your devices. Integrated GUI Builder application to create your widgets from scratch in WYSIWYG mode.
- Widgets may be combined into a dashboard to provide quick and convenient access to system-critical parameters.
- Expression language for flexible alert triggering rules, event filtering, and other data processing. Interactive Expression Builder component is available.
- Support for server-side pure-Java scripts for the fine grained real-time server control and custom operations. Client-side scripts for driving widgets.
- Multi-level logging to console, text/XML files, windows event log, unix syslog, database, E-mail and other destinations.
- Multiple time zones support. Automatic time conversion in the case when server, users and devices are located in different time zones.
- Support of export and import of any system or device data to numerous formats, including XML, HTML, CSV, XLS, PDF, RTF etc.
- Embedded Web-service allows integration with third-party enterprise applications.
- Open-source Java and .NET API's are available for easy integration with the customer’s CRM, ERP and other legacy software.
- Flexible branding and personalization options, support for internationalization, localization and user-provided graphical and text resources.
- Java-based architecture, key system components work under most modern operating systems. Server component supports headless remote installation and administration.
- Compatible with most present-day database servers. An embedded database is bundled with the server to ensure fast deployment.
- Failover clustering for high availability.
- Distributed architecture for load balancing and multi-tier installations.
- Comprehensive manual with numerous examples and tutorials.
- Device Simulator. Virtual software-based device is available for testing and debugging purposes.
- Native failover clustering that doesn’t require any third-party software or high-availability technologies built into operating system
- Distributed architecture helping to group multiple servers divided into several layers to ensure unlimited scalability
- Support for grouping rows and fields in all Data Tables
- A large library of dynamic vector symbols designed to build SCADA and building automation displays
- Statistical Process Control module that stores long-term time series data in a fast and efficient Round-Robin Database (RRD)
- WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation) device driver
- Several hundreds of smaller improvements and bugfixes
AggreGate SDK 4.43.00 Screenshot
AggreGate SDK 4.43.00 Keywords
Bookmark AggreGate SDK 4.43.00
AggreGate SDK 4.43.00 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.