AllWebMenus PRO 5.1.776
AllWebMenus PRO 5.1.776 Ranking & Summary
AllWebMenus PRO 5.1.776 description
- Full cross-browser support. AllWebMenus fully supports all latest (and older) browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer (v4 and above)
- Netscape (v6 and above)
- Opera (v6 and above)
- Mozilla (v1 and above)
- Firefox (v0.1 and above)
- Konqueror (v2 and above)
- Google Chrome (Beta and above)
- Apple Safari
- All Macintosh-based browsers (Safari included!)
- Full Search Engine Optimization (SEO) support
- Your menus contain links (URLs) that lead to your most important pages in your site.
- However, search engines cannot crawl links (URLs) contained in DHTML-driven menus and pure CSS menus have the major drawback that they bloat every single page of your site with the same list of links, causing their important text and keywords to move further down in priority while also risking search engine spamming.
- AllWebMenus has the most elegant and effective method to boost your search engines visibility without risking search engine spamming (like CSS menus do).
- Through the "Tools -> Create sitemaps -> Create Generic Sitemap" feature you can simply create an optimized page with all the links contained in your menu and just add a single link to this page from your site's index page. This simple process lets all search engines crawl all URLs contained in your menu!
- Ready-made options for your menu creation through the web menu ThemePacks and Templates.
- Extra AllWebMenus Addins available
- Generate menus on-the-fly through the Server-Side Menus API Add-in, either database-driven or programmatically generated menus based on your conditions/parameters, on server-side environments such as PHP, JSP, ColdFusion, ASP, ASP.NET, etc.
- Create menus with sliding submenus, otherwise known as "slide menus", "expandable menus", "collapsible menus" or "accordion menus", through the Sliding Menu Add-in.
- Joomla Menu Add-in/plugin
- Retrieve your Joomla menu from your Joomla website and import it into the AllWebMenus application to create stylish, feature-rich navigation menus, but not only!
- Fully customize your joomla menus adding your own non-joomla menu items with external or internal links, html-rich content, colors, borders, effects, designs of your choice and many more.
- WordPress Menu Add-in/plugin
- Create stylish menus for your WordPress blogs based on the structure of your blog! (i.e. blog posts, pages, etc.)
- Fully customize your wordpress menus adding your own non-wordpress menu items with external or internal links, html-rich content, colors, borders, effects, designs of your choice and many more.
- Supports all Authoring Tools
- It also offers special free addins for FrontPage, Dreamweaver, and NetObjects Fusion that add to the seamless integration of your menus to your pages:
- Dreamweaver Templates, Libraries and Includes
- FrontPage Shared Borders and Includes
- Netobjects Fusion Masterborders
- Dreamweaver Templates, Libraries and Includes
- Create menus for framed web sites (cross-frame menus). Also supports nested frames and iframes.
- Use your own HTML code on selected menu items to achieve enhanced formatting or advanced functionality, from a simple working link, up to forms, flash objects, search boxes, even full-scale web pages! (supported through the enhanced property)
- “Auto Item Highlight” feature, which specifies whether an item whose property matches the URL of the loaded web page will be highlighted by default.
- Vertical Scrollbar for vertical Groups now available (supported through the enhanced property)
- Multiple Rows and Columns on submenus now available (also supported through the enhanced property)
- Floating Images can now be added to any of your menu items, allowing for even more creative menu implementations.
- Create any kind of web menu fast by using pre-designed menu themes from the Theme Gallery.
- 40 Icons now available into the new "Icons" Category of Image Gallery.
- Example Menu Projects added to the distribution for free.
- Unique RTL support for Right-to-Left language implementations (such as Arabic, Hebrew, Persian, etc.) on your dhtml menus.
- Arabic, Basque, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino (Tagalog), Finnish, Canadian French, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian (Bahasa), Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian (Farsi), Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Spanish (Mexico), Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, and many more!
- Can also display all symbols available in unicode, such as math symbols, etc.
- Create, link and update a web menu into your web pages in no time and without any code required.
- Use multiple menus in the same page.
- Use "separate" borders on any side (top, bottom, left, right) of Groups or Items.
- Full documentation on all features and properties! The HELP file is about 647KB offering you complete support on your design efforts. A complete printable manual can also be downloaded.
- Free Sitemap generator based on the functional web menu structure. The most effective solution for search engine optimized (SEO) menu implementations.
- Use three flexible ways to position your menus:
- using window coordinates
- attaching the web menu to any element inside your page
- attaching the web menu to an image that already exists on the page
- Edit CSS menu properties through a WYSIWYG interface.
- Use menus with Shared Borders, Templates, Libraries and more.
- Choose among many options on "How", "When" and "Where" the submenus appear.
- Choose among many options on "How", "When" and "Where" the submenus disappear.
- Use the Advanced Copy/Paste functionality to quickly transfer any value among menu items.
- Use complete help for all properties and procedures. Press F1 while you are on a property to immediately receive Quick Help for that property.
- Use Sticky submenus. A sticky submenu does not close unless you move to another item that has a submenu or click on the page. This is how the Windows "Start" menu works.
- Add AJAX menu effects to your items.
- Use popup and hidden menus that appear on events specified by you.
- Use static or animated images for both background and content.
- Create effects by using different property values for three different item states: the "Normal", "Mouse Over" and "Mouse Click" item states.
- Floating menus: Keep the menu visible in the same position while scrolling using either smooth or immediate scroll. Or use the "Advanced Floating Menu Add-in" for conditional floating effects!
- when any menu item gets clicked
- when any submenu appears or disappears
- when the Main Menu appears or disappears
- This feature allows you to create fully extensible menus!
- Use both vertical and horizontal submenus at any possible combination
- Use Header and Footer on the submenu groups and allow the user to drag the menu from its Header.
- Use "Distances between menu items" and assign optional "Statusbar Text" for each item.
- Use several unfolding effects for the submenus: Blinds, Iris Star, Pixelate, Radial Wipe, Random Bars, Random Dissolve and many more...
- Fixed an issue with the FrontPage Plugin when opening a menu which contained strange characters (like "a" with umlaut).
AllWebMenus PRO 5.1.776 Screenshot
AllWebMenus PRO 5.1.776 Keywords
Bookmark AllWebMenus PRO 5.1.776
AllWebMenus PRO 5.1.776 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.2.792
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1 build 790
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1.790
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1.788
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1.786
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1.784
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1 build 784
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1 build 782
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1.782
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1.780
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1.778
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1.778
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1 build 776
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1.774
- AllWebMenus Pro 5.1.772