Apex SQL Report 2008.05
Apex SQL Report 2008.05 Ranking & Summary
Apex SQL Report 2008.05 description
Apex SQL Report 2008.05 is a data driven, web reporting solution designed for Microsoft SQL Server, written in ASP.NET, that uses Stored Procedure Metadata to create sort able and page able HTML reports. Create output in HTML, Excel and animated graphs.
Apex SQL Report generates HTML and graphical reports. New Apex SQL Report includes fusion charts, multi column sorting, grouping & filtering using Janus web grid, export PDF, Excel & XML, Office 2003 style, drill down reports, automated web installation
- Easily administrate reports directly from the interface. You can easily edit or remove the chosen report directly from the interface by clicking on the appropriate icon shown in the report treeview. These buttons are displayed for users with Admin privldeges.
- Drill down to find more information (Tablular report). Powerful tabular drill downs (as well as graphical - see next) allow users to drill down to a secondary level of information with a click of the mouse.
- Drill down to find more information (Graphical report). Powerful graphical (and tabular) drill downs allow users to drill down to a secondary level of information with a click of the mouse.
- Set a dateYou can choose Date Time parameters from the Popup Calendar as well as view helpful shortcut hints.
- Get connected. You can add unlimited number of database connections to consolidate in a single instance of ApexSQL Report. Report different databases or even remote servers, all through the same interface.
- Select your reports. Browse, view DDL scripts, and even test the validity of your procedures for reporting before selecting them in a single convenient step, in the Connection Wizard.
- Define your picklists. Once a connection and the reporting procedures are defined, you can optionally set up some procedures to serve picklists displayed as input parameters to your end users.
- Test your picklist Procedures. Picklists will conveniently present pre-defined choices from users to pick from when executing a report. They are served by stored procedures just like reports themselves. In the connection wizard, users can test these picklist procs before using them - noting fields, values and even a preview of what the control will look like to end users.
- Easily Navigate the Report Wizard. At the top of each page in the Add/Edit Report Wizard there is a simple bread crumb navigation panel that allows you to double back or skip ahead.
- Visualize information graphically. ApexSQL Report 2008's powerful new graphics component renders beautiful reports in a variety of formats and colors. For more examples of reports see our Report Gallery.
- Quickly administrate users and permissions.
- Administrating users and report permissions levels can easily be done.
- You can create a new group and then, group users and reports, providing an easy way to assign report access to users.
- Then, the number of users and reports are shown for the particular group.
- Get help directly from the user interface. By hovering your mouse over the help icon, a script that shows helpful tips for the particular function will be displayed.
- Column sorting. You can click on a column header and sort the data by that column ascending, and after the second click, descending. Next to each column header there are arrows which indicate what type of sorting is in effect.
- Column grouping. By dragging a column header, you may group the results by column values.
- Aggregate functions. You can perform a variety of aggregate functions such as average, count, maximum, minimum, sum, for columns with number based data.
- Secure access to reports through usernames and passwords
- ApexSQL Report 2008 allows you to create individual users with usernames and passwords and control access to reports.
- A Minor Fix version of ApexSQL Report 2008.05.0034 has been posted.
- ADO MDAC 2.8 MSSQL Server v7,
- 2000 or 2005,
- .NET 1.1 Run time,
- IIS 5 or higher
Apex SQL Report 2008.05 Screenshot
Apex SQL Report 2008.05 Keywords
Bookmark Apex SQL Report 2008.05
Apex SQL Report 2008.05 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.