ASPNet Spell 2.42
ASPNet Spell 2.42 Ranking & Summary
ASPNet Spell 2.42 description
ASPNet Spell 2.42 is a powerful and easy to use tool which is designed to meet all your needs of international spell checking for your ASP.Net web forms. It can be installed and integrated into most applications in a few minutes.
AspNetSpell behaves very similarly to MS Words own spellchecker, making this software familiar to users. The software includes familiar features such as Grammar Checking and Personal Dictionaries.
AspNetSpell is compatible with ASP.Net 1 and 2 (C# / VB.Net / J# / C++ .Net). The code it delivers is W3C HTML and XHTML compliant, and has a good degree of accessibility.
International Language Support: AspNetSpell has excellent international language support. In addition, you can setup custom dictionaries from text files. The primary languages supported are: Danish, English (Australia), English (Canada), English (International), English (UK), English (USA), French, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Familiar: ASP SpellChecker Component Word processor interfaceASPSpellCheck works very closely to popular word-processing spellcheckers.
It has many features which are often missed out of web spellcheckers, including:
- Grammar Checking
- Personal Dictionaries for each user
- Change dictionary language at any time
- Spell-check in multiple languages at the same time
- Edit in place
- Users can edit and save their preferences.
- Broadly Compatible: ASPSpellCheck has been designed to work with modern versions of the following browsers:
- PC AOL Explorer
- PC Internet Explorer 4+ (including 7)
- PC Netscape Navigator 6+
- PC Mozilla FireFox
- PC Safari
- Macintosh Safari
- Macintosh Mozilla FireFox
- Macintosh Internet Explorer
- Macintosh Netscape Navigator
- Macintosh Camino
- Many Linux and Unix Browsers
- Multilingual: Spell Check with multiple similtaneous dictionariesASPSpellCheck has dictionaries for the following languages:
- English (Australia)
- English (Canada)
- English (International)
- English (UK)
- English (USA)
- Custom (from a text file or database)
- The Spellchecker dialog can also be regionalized automatically in to 8 languages.
- Simple Installation
- Easy to install - even on virtual hostingASPSpellCheck installs on almost any modern Microsoft hosting environment. Just copy it into your website.
- ASPSpellCheck installation is simple. There are no DLLS, ActiveX controls, databases or installers. This makes it very easy to use, even on most "Virtual Hosting" (shared hosting) packages.
- Easy to use: Easy to use ASP Software Component For VBScript (VB)ASPSpellCheck has built in classes to save you development time. Adding a spell-check to an existing webpage can be performed in minutes.
- Versatile: Spell Check HTML content visually using ASPASPSpellCheck is suitable for many applications, such as Web mail or Intranet usage. The spell checker can check HTML elements and WYSIWYG HTML editors as well as Iframes and form fields.
- Brandable using CSSYou can change almost any property of the Spellchecker using simple ASP. ASPSpellCheck can also be restyled, branded and laid-out using CSS, and all text can be customized.
- You can add your own dictionary of custom words from either a text file or database too.
- Complies to Standards: meets WC3 HTML and XHTML StandardsASPSpellCheck can be used with both HTML and XHTML applications. It is W3C compliant and has a good degree of accessibility.
- The AspNetSpell (Asp.Net SpellCheck) component provides international spell checking for your ASP.Net web forms.
- AspNetSpell is compatible with ASP.Net 1 and 2.
- The code it delivers is W3C HTML and XHTML compliant, and has a good degree of accessibility.
Requirements: Windows IIS Webserver with ASP and ASP.Net Support
ASPNet Spell 2.42 Screenshot
ASPNet Spell 2.42 Keywords
Bookmark ASPNet Spell 2.42
ASPNet Spell 2.42 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.