Aspose.Email for .NET 184.108.40.206
Aspose.Email for .NET 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
Aspose.Email for .NET 18.104.22.168 description
Aspose.Email for .NET 22.214.171.124 is regarded as a convenient as well as simple to use collection of components for working with email from within ASP.NET web applications, web services or Windows applications.
It makes it easy to work with Outlook PST, EML, MSG and MHT files. Aspose.Email makes it easy to work with HTML or plain text emails and their attachments. It allows developers to work against SMTP, POP, FTP and Microsoft Exchange servers. It supports mail merge and iCalendar features, customized header and body, retrieving content, header information and embedded files, Twitter and much more.
Aspose.Email for .NET allows developers to focus on implementing their business logic and managing emails without having to get into the nitty-gritty of email and network programming. The file format expertise ensures that the components are easy to use and give you the controls you need to perform your tasks.
- A Complete Email Processing Solution
- Aspose.Email for .NET allows you to quickly send emails using just two lines of code. With Aspose.Email for .NET you can easily create and send emails through SMTP Servers, attach embedded objects and add attachments to emails, include text and/or HTML mail body, mail merge for creating emails from a template, send bulk emails, and send iCalendar compliant appointments or meetings as well as create customized mail headers.
- Aspose.Email for .NET also allows you to log into POP3 servers by user and password or APOP authentication, view mailbox size and messages count, retrieve the full message or its header, delete messages from server as well as basic POP3 commands. Aspose.Email for .NET has support for the IMAP protocol including authentication, create, delete, select, query folders, get, delete and save messages, change message flags and basic IMAP commands. For SMTP, POP3 and IMAP, SSL is also supported.
- Message File Format Support
- Aspose.Email for .NET also allows you to read email message from file or stream in EML, MSG or MHT format, extract email headers and bodies, retrieve attachments and embedded objects. It also supports making changes to files, for example the addition or removal of attachments, change to, from, subject, body elements and then save emails as EML, Microsoft Outlook Message file (MSG) or MHT format.
- It can also read the popular Outlook PST file format, read folders and message information and extract messages from the PST file to disk or stream in MSG format.
- Contacts information can also be read from the Outlook PST file and each contact can be saved to disk in MSG format.
- Microsoft Exchange Server Support
- Aspose.Email for .NET supports accessing emails from Microsoft Exchange Servers. You can list messages from a folder, for example inbox, drafts, download messages and save them as EML, MDG or MHT format. Emails and meeting invitations can also be sent using the Exchange Server. Both WebDav and Exchange Web Services (for Exchange Server 2007 or later) can be used to connect to the Exchange Server.
- Complete Recurrence Pattern Solution
- With Aspose.Email for .NET you can easily and reliably calculate occurrence dates and times for even the most complex recurrence patterns, consume and produce recurrence patterns in the iCalendar (RFC 2445) format and create recurrence patterns programmatically via an intuitive object model.
- Aspose.Email for .NET further allows you to use yearly, monthly, weekly, daily, hourly, minutely and secondly recurrence patterns, and represent recurrence patterns in your windows, web or mobile applications. The recurrence patterns implemented by Aspose.Email for .NET are coherent with schedule related elements of the iCalendar RFC (2445).
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista , 7, 2003, 2008
- Both 32 and 64 bit Operating Systems are supported
- .NET Framework version 2.0 or higher.
Aspose.Email for .NET 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
Aspose.Email for .NET 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark Aspose.Email for .NET 184.108.40.206
Aspose.Email for .NET 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.