Aspose.Email for Java 126.96.36.199
Aspose.Email for Java 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
Aspose.Email for Java 184.108.40.206 description
Aspose.Email for Java 220.127.116.11 supplies a highly flexible and enhanced utility which is devoted to reading & writing Outlook MSG files. Managing and manipulating emails that come in through Microsoft Outlook doesn’t have to be difficult.
It doesn’t even have to involve Outlook. Aspose.Email for Java lets you focus on the business logic by hiding the complexities of the Microsoft Outlook message (MSG) file format implementation. It gives you the tools you need to create, read and manipulate MSG files from within a Java application.
Aspose.Email for Java includes classes that allow you to change the message body, as well as add or remove attachments. You can also change the email header by adding or removing recipients or changing the subject and other properties. It does not require Outlook automation.
Aspose.Email for Java is aimed at Java developers who need to manipulate Outlook MSG files from within their applications. Aspose.Email for Java has no dependencies other than Java runtime environment so it is equally suitable for web, desktop and server side applications. It is easy to set up and use.
- Read Outlook PST File
- Aspose.Email for Java enables developers to read an Outlook PST file and read messages from all folders and sub-folders. Contacts and messages from the PST file can be exported to disk in MSG format.
- Read, Create and Update MSG File
- With Aspose.Email for Java you can read MSG files, create a new MSG file from scratch and update an existing MSG file. Properties such as subject, recipients, body etc. can be updated when saving the new or existing MSG file.
- Manage Attachments
- Aspose.Email for Java provides an API to read and extract attachments from an MSG file.
- Read Outlook MAPI Properties
- Aspose.Email for Java allows you to read the MAPI properties from an MSG file. It provides an API to either read all the MAPI properties or read a specific property using the MAPI property tag.
- New Features:
- 30684 - MessageObject class for manipulating MSG files
- 30925 - Make formatting of MHT header better
- 24272 - Create new PST file
- 24957 - Add support for MBOX to PST conversion into MailStorageConverter class
- 30950 - Add bcc field in MHT header
- 31383 - Add message received date in pst.MessageInfo class
- 31385 - How to identify the mail folders in PST
- Bug Fixes:
- 30760 - Embedded images not transferred when converting from EML to MSG format
- 31517 - Extraction of emails from PST file leads to corrupt MSG files
- 30762 - MapiMessage.FromFile() faild to load RTF formatted MSG file with embedded messages
- 31009 - Japanese characters are not loaded correctly in MailMessage.Body
- 31152 - MapiMessage.ReplyTo - Set to blank string if null
Aspose.Email for Java 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
Aspose.Email for Java 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark Aspose.Email for Java 126.96.36.199
Aspose.Email for Java 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- CD Label Cover Creator for Word 2.0
- Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones 2.1
- WinFax PRO Macro for Word XP/2000/2003 2.0
- View2 Plus for Word 6/95 3.0
- The Letterhead Kit-32 for WordPerfect 8 & 7 7.1
- FontKat Font Cataloger for WordPerfect 8,7 [ASP] 2.1
- WebActions for Photoshop 4 1.0
- Avery 8196 Template for MSPublisher97 1.00