Aspose.Network for .NET 18.104.22.168
Aspose.Network for .NET 22.214.171.124 Ranking & Summary
Aspose.Network for .NET 126.96.36.199 description
Aspose.Network for .NET 188.8.131.52 consists of .NET components for network programming with support for .NET logging framework and Microsoft Exchange Server. Now you can read and write Outlook Message files using Aspose.Network.
It provides iCalendar engine and SSL support for SMTP, POP3 & IMAP protocols with other mail merge features. You can import & export emails in MHT & EML formats. It supports all the features of SMTP, MIME, S/MIME, POP3, FTP, WhoIs, DNS, ICMP, IMAP, HTTP, SOCKS 4/4A & SOCKS 5 components.
- Extented Network Protocol Support: Aspose.Network comes packed with extended support for a large number of network protocols. Aspose.Network supports all major email related protocols which include SMTP, POP3, IMAP and MIME. In addition to this, Aspose.Network also includes support for various internet protocols which include FTP, HTTP, SOCKS 4/4A, SOCKS 5, ICMP, DNS and WhoIs.
- Complete Email Processing: Aspose.Network allows you to quickly send emails using just one line of code. With Aspose.Network you can easily create and send emails through Smtp Server or mail exchange server, attach embedded objects and attachments to emails, include Text/Html mail body, Mailmerge for creating mail from a template, send bulk emails, and send iCalendar compliant appoints/meetings as well as create customized mail headers. In addition to this, Aspose.Network also allows you to login to Pop3 server by User/Password or APOP authentication, view mailbox size and messages count, retrieve full message or header only, delete messages from server as well as basic Pop3 commands. Aspose.Network also has support for IMAP protocol which include support for authentications, Create/Delete/Select/Query folders, Get/Delete/Save messages, change message flags and basic Imap commands. MIME is also supported by Aspose.Network which allows you to read email from file or memory (*.eml), extracts email headers and bodies and retrieve attachments and embedded objects. It also supports msg file parsing and conversion from msg to eml with a single line of code. Saving emails as Microsoft Outlook Message file (msg) is also supported.
- Full FTP Functionality: With Aspose.Network you will have the most powerful FTP library at you disposal. Using Aspose.Network you can Create/Rename/Delete/List remote directories, file download/ upload, resume broken file transfer, use Passive/Active mode connection, handle TransferProgress, handle TransferBroken events and other basic Ftp commands.
- Superior Internet Control: Aspose.Network is the solution to all your internet programming needs. With features such as; resolving domain names, querying A/MX/NS Records and sending others resource record querying. In addition to this, Aspose.Network also offers Ping function and the ability to send and receive network management message; as well as support for penetrating Http,Socks5, Socks4, Socks4A proxy. You can also validate email addresses, validate address syntax, validate domain name and MX records and query domain info from the WhoIs servers.
- Complete Recurrence Pattern Solution: Aspose.iCalendar has been merged into Aspose.Network. Now using Aspose.Network you can easily and reliably calculate occurrence dates and times for even the most complex recurrence patterns, consume and produce recurrence patterns in the iCalendar (RFC 2445) format, as well as create recurrence patterns programatically via an intuitive object model. In addition to this Aspose.Network allows you to use yearly, monthly, weekly, daily, hourly, minutely and secondly recurrence patterns, and represent recurrence patterns in your windows, web or a mobile application. The recurrence patterns implemented by Aspose.Network are coherent with schedule related elements of the iCalendar RFC (2445).
Aspose.Network for .NET 184.108.40.206 Screenshot
Aspose.Network for .NET 220.127.116.11 Keywords
Bookmark Aspose.Network for .NET 18.104.22.168
Aspose.Network for .NET 22.214.171.124 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.