Aspose.Pdf for .NET 220.127.116.11
Aspose.Pdf for .NET 18.104.22.168 Ranking & Summary
Aspose.Pdf for .NET 22.214.171.124 description
Aspose.Pdf for .NET 126.96.36.199 is a powerful, useful .Net component. It is used for writing Pdf documents without using Adobe Acrobat. It supports converting HTML, XSL-FO & Word documents to PDF and you can also create PDF by API, XML templates or XSL-FO files.
Other supported features include PDF/A-1, XML meta data, form field creation, bookmark, image formats & security features, hyperlinks, adding footnotes, text & page properties, auto fit to content in table, decimal tab stop, HTML tags and keeping paragraphs together when breaking page.
- Rich Content: With the help of Aspose.Pdf, you can create PDF documents, having rich content, quickly and efficiently. Aspose.Pdf allows the creation of PDF documents, while providing the support for, texts, tables, graphs, images, hyperlinks, headings, attachments, addition of Watermarks, Footnotes, creation of Bookmarks, lists and form fields, provides support for different Graphs & Shapes and offers document compression. TrueType fonts, PostScripts Type 1 fonts, Unicode and other PDF Core Fonts are also supported, as well as font embedding and custom encoding. You have the option of including replaceable symbols to change the corresponding text content at runtime. In addition to this right-to-left languages such as Arabic, Hebrew and Urdu etc. can also be used. With Aspose.Pdf you can easily integrate charts into the PDF document using Aspose.Chart.
- Ease of Use: Aspose.Pdf allows for the creation of PDF documents in many different ways. You have the option of either creating PDF documents via XML or through the API or by using both XML and API. You can create PDF documents from both Windows Forms and Web Forms applications.
- File Format Conversion: Aspose.Pdf also allows you to create your PDF document by converting an existing file to PDF. The conversion of XML, XSL-FO, HTML and ASPX to PDF is supported. It also offers the capability to convert Image files referenced from static or relative path, into Pdf file. Aspose.Pdf also supports converting MS Word (requires Aspose.Words) and MS Excel (requires Aspose.Cells) to PDF.
- Security: With the help of Aspose.Pdf you can encrypt your PDF documents with 40-bits or 128-bits security. You can also set Master and User passwords for PDF encryption. In addition to this, content modification, copying content, printing, form filling, degraded printing, annotation modification, PDF documents assembling and screen readers of the PDF documents can be restricted.
- Tables: Aspose.Pdf enables you to add great looking tables to your PDF document. You have the option of setting border style, margin and padding of a table. The columns width, spanning and row splitting of a table can be controlled. Table cloning is also supported in two versions: Clone and Complete Clone. You can easily import data from object array, DataTable or DataView into a table. In addition to this, default cell formatting can be applied on all table cells; rows and columns can be formatted; and nested tables are allowed.
- PDF/A: The PDF/A formats specified in the ISO 19005 standard strive to provide a consistent and robust subset of PDF which can safely be archived over a long period of time, or used for reliable data exchange in enterprise and government environments. There are two flavors of PDF/A-1: PDF/A-1b (formally ISO 19005-1 Level B) ensures that the visual appearance of a document is preserved even after the long time, where as PDF/A-1a (formally ISO 19005-1 Level A) is based on level B, and adds some additional properties: it adds structure information and reliable text semantics in order to preserve the document's logical structure and natural reading order.
- inLine HTML: If the text being added to the Pdf document contains HTML tags, Aspose.Pdf has the capability to render these tags and display contents in the same HTML format, rather than displaying the HTML tags over the document. It means that the text with embedded HTML tags will be processed by Aspose.Pdf and it's appearance in the PDF document would be determined according to the HTML tags it contains.
- XMP MetaData: MetaData is a data component that describes data which includes, Meaningful descriptions and titles, searchable keywords, and up-to-date author and copyright information can be captured in a format that is easily understood by you as well as by software applications, hardware devices, and even file formats. With an XMP-enabled, information about a project can be captured during the content-creation process and embedded within the file and into a content-management system.
Aspose.Pdf for .NET 188.8.131.52 Screenshot
Aspose.Pdf for .NET 184.108.40.206 Keywords
Bookmark Aspose.Pdf for .NET 220.127.116.11
Aspose.Pdf for .NET 18.104.22.168 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.