Aspose.Workflow for .NET 126.96.36.199
Aspose.Workflow for .NET 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
Aspose.Workflow for .NET 184.108.40.206 description
Aspose.Workflow for .NET 220.127.116.11 supports managing workflow applications for automating business processes and designing them in GUI mode. It supports .NET Framework 3.5 and provides a powerful workflow engine along with a full set of industry standard workflow objects.
It supports Microsoft Access, SQL Server, Oracle and other features like join/split activity, package/process variables, user/group management, participant mapping and WFMC standards for XPDL & WF-XML are also supported.
- Support for WFMC Standards and Databases: Aspose.Workflow includes support for the XPDL 1.0 Schema and allows for the full Validation of XPDL files. Aspose.Workflow also supports WF-XML. In addition to this, Aspose.Workflow offers support for Microsoft Access 2000 or greater, Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2003 or greater and Oracle 9i or greater. You can easily include Aspose.Workflow in either Windows Forms application or Web Forms application.
- Package Handling: Aspose.Workflow allows you to easily upload workflow packages based on XPDL into the workflow engine as well as update or remove existing workflow packages. In addition to this, you can also export existing workflow packages to XPDL 1.0 format. Aspose.Workflow also allows you to access package level Data Fields or variables and to map package level Applications to Tool Agents.
- Process Control: Using Aspose.Workflow you can access all Processes contained in any workflow package, start any Process in a workflow package, access any Process Instance at runtime and access all sub processes in a specific process using Subflows as well as access all Participants in a specific process. In addition to this, scripts are supported using VBScript and conditions can be added to Transitions using VBScript Expressions. Aspose.Workflow also supports Array and List Types for Data Fields and allows access to Extended Attributes. You can also configure Applications Mapping using extended attributes.
- Activities: Aspose.Workflow give you the ability to access all Activities in any process and includes support for Activity Blocks within a workflow process, Automatic and Manual Activities, AND/OR Join and Split Activities and Scheduling of activities using Deadline constraints. Using Aspose.Workflow you can also gain access to all Pending Tasks of a User. User based Worklist/Task Management are supported by Aspose.Workflow as well as Task Management based on specific Process Instance and the ability to define Next Queued Activities and their performers.
- Extended Features: With Aspose.Workflow you can access information about Users and their related Groups. Aspose.Workflow supports customized Users and Group Management and participants mapping as well as monitoring of Aspose.Workflow Engine Activities. Users can get notified under the specific Events. In addition to this, Aspose.Workflow comes with a Designer which allows WYSIWYG Process designing and includes built-in graphical Shapes Library to design workflow processes. It has an easy to use interface and allows the export of visual process design to XPDL file.
Aspose.Workflow for .NET 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
Aspose.Workflow for .NET 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark Aspose.Workflow for .NET 126.96.36.199
Aspose.Workflow for .NET 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.