Audio Play And Record OCX 2.13
Audio Play And Record OCX 2.13 Ranking & Summary
Audio Play And Record OCX 2.13 description
Audio Play And Record OCX 2.13 is designed as a professional program that can allow you to play multiple instance of any audio file and/or stream and record audio from any input. It let you to record from any source, even from the speaker, play multi audio file at the same, controlling volume, speed, bass, treble,..., of each audio. It let you read and display MP3 Tag information V1 and V2. This control is really fast and robust, designed as a Windowless component memory usage is less than other control.With some sound card, you can record and play at the same time.
- Recording an audio file:
- Easy to record, just set the audio properties as you want:
- Set Mono or Stereo
- Set Frequency quality (example: 44100 or 22050,...)
- Set Bits quality (example: 16 bits)
- Set the filename including the path
- Then call the RecordStart method.
- Available methods: RecordStart, RecordPause and RecordStop
- To take a look to all properties, just download the trial now.
- Playing an audio:
- You want an easy access to audio file or audio stream (from video) ?
- Just specify the filename, then use the open method or directly the play method.
- Much information is available such as, audio length in milliseconds or in hh:mm:ss:ss formats, played length, state,...
- Now play multiple audio files at same time and control them individually (volume, speed, bass, treble).
- If you play an MP3, get the ID3 tags header (track informations like, album, artist,...) from version 1 or version 2.
- Bug fix: The MP3 comment wasn't read with tag version 2.
- Bug fix: The MP3 genre was always blank with tag version 2.
Audio Play And Record OCX 2.13 Screenshot
Audio Play And Record OCX 2.13 Keywords
Bookmark Audio Play And Record OCX 2.13
Audio Play And Record OCX 2.13 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.