Audio Sound Recorder for .NET4.1
Audio Sound Recorder for .NET4.1 Ranking & Summary
Audio Sound Recorder for .NET4.1 description
Audio Sound Recorder for .NET4.1 is considered as a reliable and convenient .NET component that adds sound recording capabilities to multimedia applications it's designed to work directly with your sound card or with your CD player.
- Recording from any DirectSound or ASIO compatible sound card available inside the system.
- Recording in the following formats: WAV, AIFF, AU, W64, PAF, SVX, NIST, VOC, IRCAM, PVF, CAF, FLAC, RAW.
- Recording in MP3, OGG Vorbis, AAC and WMA through external encoders. Recording through installed Windows ACM codecs (Audio Compression Manager).
- CD ripping of full tracks with resampling capabilities.
- CD ripping automation, allowing to rip a set of tracks inside one single output file or inside a separate file for each track.
- Possibility to normalize CD tracks during ripping sessions.
- Real-time visual feedback (VU-Meter, Oscilloscope, Spectrum, Waveform display).
- Sound Activation System (automatically skips silence periods).
- CDDB database queries through FreeDb servers.
- CD cover pictures retrieval through Amazon Web Services.
- Restart of a stopped recording session in "Append mode", "Insert mode", "Mix mode" and "Overwrite mode".
- Sound editing basic capabilities with possibility to export portions of sound to the clipboard.
- Creation of graphic bars for custom displaying of Vu-Meters, Spectrum and Progress bars.
- Waveform analysis with support for generating the waveform bitmap.
- Advanced waveform visualisation for editing purposes through the embedded Waveform Analyzer.
- Support for recording directly from sound files stored on disk, memory buffer or clipboard with resampling capabilities.
- Support for recording directly from HTTP, FTP or MMS sites with resampling capabilities.
- Automatic Gain Controller applied to data coming from an input channel.
- Uploading of the last recording session to a FTP server.
- Support for custom DSP effects.
- Support for switching the output file without stopping the recording session and without loosing any sound data.
- Recording of the output of audio streams mixed through Audio DJ Studio.
- Support for encryption/decryption of recorded sounds, often required by medical confidentiality laws.
- Support for adding specific tag information to recording sessions in MP3, Ogg Vorbis, AAC,
- MP4 and WMA formats.
- Support for WMA profiles.
- Possibility to load the audio track of video clips through integration with Audio DJ Studio.
- Version 4.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
Audio Sound Recorder for .NET4.1 Screenshot
Audio Sound Recorder for .NET4.1 Keywords
Bookmark Audio Sound Recorder for .NET4.1
Audio Sound Recorder for .NET4.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- MP3 / WAV / OGG / WMA / AC3 to CD Burner 1.2.42
- Red Apple MP3 audio- sound recorder 10.8
- Absolute Audio Recorder 7.2.4
- Xilisoft MP3 CD Burner 3.0.49.0402
- VISCOM Audio Sound Record Pro ActiveX SDK 1.08
- Advance mp3 sound Recorder 1.2
- Microsoft Digital Sound System 80 HID Audio Contro 5.1.2600.2180
- Nevo CD Ripper 2.3.6