AudioLab VC++ 3.1
AudioLab VC++ 3.1 Ranking & Summary
AudioLab VC++ 3.1 description
AudioLab VC++ 3.1 is the choice for those who want to have it all. AudioLab is designed as a set of Visual C++ components for fast audio processing. They allow audio capture, processing and playback with zero lines of program code.
AudioLab supports both the old fashion Wave Win32 API, Audio ACM, and the latest DirectX Media Objects (DMO) and DirectShow, and even allows if needed any mixture of them. The developer can choose to go with any of them, to use all, or can switch from the one to the other at any moment. The components hide the complexity of both approaches, and make them look almost identical from the users prospective.
- Audio generators:
- Generates Tone(Sine Wave), Triangle or Rectangle signal.
- Generates pseudo-random Audio data samples.
- Generates pseudo-random Audio data samples with a Gaussian distribution.
- Win32 API Components:
- Captures audio data from an input device such as Microphone, Modem, or TV/Radio Tuner.
- Outputs audio data via audio output device such as Speakers, Line Out, or Modem.
- Stores Wave Audio Files.
- Plays Wave Audio Files.
- Raw (unformatted) audio logger
- DirectShow components:
- Capture audio data from an input device such as Microphone, Modem, or TV/Radio Tuner, using DirectShow.
- Outputs audio data via audio output device such as Speakers, Line Out, or Modem using DirectShow.
- Stores Audio Files using DirectShow.
- Plays Audio Files using DirectShow.
- Stores Audio Files in Advanced Systems Format(ASF and WMA) using Windows Media Encoding
- Plays ASF and WMA Audio Files.
- Audio compressor
- Audio decompressor
- Broadcasts Advanced Systems Format(ASF and WMA) streams over Internet using Windows Media Encoding.
- Audio combined input/output components: Multi channel ASIO input output device.
- Ogg components:
- Ogg format audio logger
- Ogg format audio player
- Compression components:
- Audio compressor
- Audio decompressor
- Compresses audio data using Vorbis compression.
- Decompresses Vorbis compressed audio data.
- Compresses audio data using Speex compression
- Decompresses Speex compressed audio data.
- Audio filters:
- User defined generic filter for Audio Data Buffers.
- Generic generator
- Amplifies the input signal by multiplying it with a coefficient
- Mixes two or more audio signals
- Implements a Graphic Audio Equalizer
- Removes the DC component from the audio signal
- Delays the signal by a specified number of samples
- Takes a snapshot(Sample) buffer of the audio data and sends it to the component output.
- Enables or disables the audio buffers to go trough. Works as On/Off switch for the audio passing trough the component.
- Performs a feedback or feedforward Comb filter over the input signal.
- Performs a LowPass filter over the audio signal.
- Performs a HighPass filter over the audio signal.
- Performs a BandPass filter over the audio signal.
- Performs a BandStop filter over the audio signal.
- Direct Media Objects Audio Filters: Performs (DMO) DirectX Media Object effect filter operations
- Converts Wave Audio Data Buffers into Real Data Buffers
- Converts Real Data Buffers into Wave Audio Data Buffers
- Rearranges the samples into buffers with a specified size
- Splits the audio channel into mono channels
- Merges multiple mono channels into a single multi channel stream
- Implements a VU(Volume Unit) Meter
- Implements a PPM( Peak Programme Meter) Meter
- Implements a RMS (Root Mean Square) Meter.
- Implements multi channel queued switch. Allows fast switch between multiple audio sources
- Allows access to the Windows system mixer
- Transformations: Performs a multi channel spectrum operation
- The following PlotLab components are included as well:
- Plot type scope component.
- Waterfall component.
- The following TimingLab component are included:
- Provides clock for other components.
- Implements a Watch Dog Timer.
- Allows other threads to generate main thread notifications.
- The following SignalLab component is included as well:
- Generic Real filter
- Generic Real generator
- Generic Binary Filter
- Generic Binary generator
- Pairs multiple data buffers together.
- Changes the output range of the signal.
- Detects levels in the input signal.
- Added LowPass, HighPass, BandPass, and BandStop components.
- Added ASFAudioPlayer component.
- All libraries are available under .NET.
- All design time features are now available in .NET
- All .NET assemblies are signed.
- The assemblies are registered in GAC.
- All DLLs are made embedded resources in the assemblies.
- Fixed some minor OpenWire problems.
- Full RAD Studio 2007 support.
- Fixed problems with Reversed and Vertical scope.
- Added new custom step modes to the Scope and Waterfall.
- Added data access methods to the Waterfall.
- Added number of new design editors.
- Enhanced help files.
- Delphi 2005, BDS 2006, and RAD 2007 help files are now integrated.
- Added new examples.
AudioLab VC++ 3.1 Screenshot
AudioLab VC++ 3.1 Keywords
Bookmark AudioLab VC++ 3.1
AudioLab VC++ 3.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.