AudioLab VCL 4.0
AudioLab VCL 4.0 Ranking & Summary
AudioLab VCL 4.0 description
AudioLab VCL 4.0 is indeed your companion helping you in many aspects of your life.
AudioLab comes in 3 versions a VCL - Delphi / C++ Builder version, MFC compatible Visual C++, and .NET 2.0 version, compatible with Visual Studio 2005, Visual Basic.NET, C# and J#.
The Delphi / C++ Builder version is a set of native VCL components.
The Visual C++ version is a set of native Visual C++ classes (components).
The .NET 2.0 version is a set of managed .NET 2.0 components.
The .NET version has the same performance as the native versions, and supports all the Microsoft .NET 2.0 languages including Visual Basic, C#, J# and C++/CLI.
Due to its unique design, AudioLab is implemented the same way in Managed .NET and Win32 environments. The code to control the component from VB.NET, C++/CLI, C#, and J#, Visual C++ MFC, Delphi, and C++ Builder is almost identical. This allows the developers to migrate and share code between the different environments thus significantly improving the productivity.
- Play recorded audio.
- Capture and record audio.
- Capture process and record audio.
- Play or capture, analyze the audio and display the results.
- Mix different audio sources, record and listen to the result.
- It components library for fast audio processing. Allows audio capture, processing and playback with zero lines of program code.
- AudioLab supports both the old fashion Wave Win32 API, Audio ACM, and the latest DirectX Media Objects (DMO) and DirectShow, and even allows if needed any mixture of them. The developer can choose to go with any of them, to use all, or can switch from the one to the other at any moment.
- The components hide the complexity of both approaches, and make them look almost identical from the users prospective.
- Free for non-commercial use.
Requirements: Delphi or C++ Builder
AudioLab VCL 4.0 Screenshot
AudioLab VCL 4.0 Keywords
Bookmark AudioLab VCL 4.0
AudioLab VCL 4.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- C-Media High Definition Audio Device 22.214.171.124
- G.722 Audio codec source code(C/C++)
- Audio: SIGMATEL STAC 92XX C-Major HD Audio Driver Version A08 126.96.36.19991
- Audio: SIGMATEL STAC 92XX C-Major HD Audio Driver Version A05 188.8.131.5211
- Audio: SIGMATEL STAC 92XX C-Major HD Audio Driver Version A06 184.108.40.20615
- Audio: SIGMATEL STAC 92XX C-Major HD Audio Driver Version A07 220.127.116.1143
- Audio: SIGMATEL STAC 92XX C-Major HD Audio Driver Version A02 18.104.22.16843
- Audio: SIGMATEL STAC 92XX C-Major HD Audio Driver Version A09 22.214.171.12411