Aurora Compiler 1.0 RC5
Aurora Compiler 1.0 RC5 Ranking & Summary
Aurora Compiler 1.0 RC5 description
Aurora features a C/C++ like syntax with high level commands making it ideal for students and advanced programmers alike. Aurora can create stand alone executables with no run-time libraries needed. Designed to be a cross platform compiler with both Windows and Linux versions available.
- Fast 32-bit compiler, assembler, and linker.
- Uses standard COFF and LIB format files for maximum compatibility.
- Easily upgradeable with add-on command libraries.
- Integrated editor, source-level debugger, and compiler.
- Multi-module programming supports unlimited source and include files.
- Interfaces seamlessly with Windows' technologies.
- COM and OOP (class) support.
- Supports Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP.
- Linux support in development.
- Built-in GUI/Form designer.
- Built-in menu designer.
- Integrated resource compiler.
- All tools can be run from the command line as well as the IDE.
- 64 bit changes
- Data alignment
- Assembler options.
Aurora Compiler 1.0 RC5 Screenshot
Aurora Compiler 1.0 RC5 Keywords
Bookmark Aurora Compiler 1.0 RC5
Aurora Compiler 1.0 RC5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.