axTLS Embedded SSL 1.4.4
axTLS Embedded SSL 1.4.4 Ranking & Summary
axTLS Embedded SSL 1.4.4 description
axTLS Embedded SSL 1.4.4 is known as an easy yet efficient , highly configurable client/server TLSv1 SSL library which is designed for platforms with small memory requirements.
It comes with a small HTTP/HTTPS server and additional test tools.
- A very small footprint (around 50-60kB for the library in 'server only' mode).
- Implements TLSv1.0/1.1
- Session resumption for high SSL performance.
- AES128/AES256 for high quality encryption (as well as RC4).
- Portable across many systems (written in ANSI C). Tested on Linux/Win32/Cygwin.
- A very simple API - ~20 functions in C and no structures.
- Peer client/server verification, certificate chaining, session renegotiation.
- X509v1, PKCS#8, PKCS#12 keys/certificates in DER/PEM format,
- Highly configurable compile-time options (using BusyBox-like config tool)
- Partial openssl compatibility.
- Interfaces for C#, VB.NET, Java, Perl and Lua.
- It's free! (BSD style licensing)
- Win32 (VC7.0/VC8.0/VC9.0)
axTLS Embedded SSL 1.4.4 Screenshot
axTLS Embedded SSL 1.4.4 Keywords
Bookmark axTLS Embedded SSL 1.4.4
axTLS Embedded SSL 1.4.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.