Barcode .NET Windows Forms Control DLL 9.05
Barcode .NET Windows Forms Control DLL 9.05 Ranking & Summary
Barcode .NET Windows Forms Control DLL 9.05 description
Barcode .NET Windows Forms Control DLL 9.05 is a program used in IDAutomation's Barcode Label Software and Barcode Image Generator, which can work with Visual Basic .NET, Visual C# .NET, Borland Octane Delphi.NET and any development environment in the .NET framework that supports Custom Windows Forms DLLs or Controls.
This component allows the creation of barcodes that can easily be sent to the printer or to graphic images. Windows Forms Barcode Controls do not use fonts, they function like a smart graphic image and automatically compute check digits and other required formulas to generate high-quality barcodes. Once installed, the control may be sized and parameters can be set to meet required specifications.
The IDAutomation RFID Component Encoder DLL is included with this product to ensure compatibility with current or future RFID projects. The IDAutomation RFID Component is a DLL Encoder that provides an easy method to encode data in RFID tags. Using this component, RFID smart labels can be encoded and barcodes printed at the same time from custom .NET software applications. The IDAutomation RFID Label Software uses these components together for this purpose.
This .NET barcode product is not designed to be used with compact framework applications or web applications; for these purposes, the Compact Framework Barcode Control for the PocketPC or the ASP.NET Server Barcode Control for web applications should be used.
- 100% managed code created in C# .NET.
- May be used as a DLL without being loaded on a form.
- RFID Component is included for linear and 2D versions.
- Fit to barcode option allows the control canvas to fit the .NET barcode at design or at runtime.
- Flexible sizing options include the adjustment of the X dimension, wide to narrow ratio, barcode height and other properties.
- Graphic configuration settings are provided for the foreground and background colors plus fonts for the human-readable characters.
- Lower ASCII support is provided to allow easy encoding of functions such as the tab or return.
- Complete Support for GS1-128 (UCC/EAN 128) Encoding is included with easy-to-use methods that add application identifiers into Code 128 barcodes and correctly format human-readable text interpretations.
- Checksum options allow the checksum to be enabled or disabled. In the human readable text, checksum characters may be appended to the text. This feature may also be turned off so the checksum character is encoded in the .NET barcode and does not display in the text.
- Text options allow the human-readable text to be enabled or disabled in the linear barcode .NET control and placed above or below the symbol.
- Bearer bars may be easily created for ITF and all other linear barcode types.
- White bar increase option increases the amount of white space in the symbol to improve readability. This property is commonly used for ink jet printers and for printers that print darker than normal to improve readability by the scanner and is similar to a pixel shaving.
- Character grouping property places digits in groups of 3, 4 or 5 to improve readability of the text under the barcode.
- Tilde functions allow easy encoding of returns, tabs and other functions such as GS and RS functions between fields in a single barcode symbol.
- Selectable orientation angles of 0, 90, 180 or 270 are supported.
- Creates JPEG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG and other image files in System.Drawing.Imaging.
- Thermal Printer Support is provided to print extremely accurate barcodes on low-resolution printers such as thermal transfer barcode printers as well as high-resolution printers. This function is automatically achieved in the component by drawing the symbol according to the resolution of the printer.
- Resolution source options allow selection of the printer, screen or a custom value for the resolution source.
- Picture method allows retrieval of an enhanced metafile image.
- Royalty free with the purchase of a Developer License.
- C# source code can be supplied with the purchase of 3 Developer Licenses or the Unlimited Developer License and a signed source code license agreement.
- New encoding function allows users to add application identifiers by adding the parentheses where needed instead of calling the ASCII characters with apply tilde set to true.
Requirements: .NET Framework 1.1 or above
Barcode .NET Windows Forms Control DLL 9.05 Screenshot
Barcode .NET Windows Forms Control DLL 9.05 Keywords
Bookmark Barcode .NET Windows Forms Control DLL 9.05
Barcode .NET Windows Forms Control DLL 9.05 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- BrowserObject .NET Control Free Edition June.2009
- BrowserObject .NET Control Gold Edition June.2009
- BrowserObject .NET Control Free Edition May.2009
- BrowserObject .NET Control Gold Edition May.2009
- BrowserObject .NET Control Basic Edition May.2009
- ASP.NET File Manager Control 1.6
- NET Win HTML Editor Control 3.2
- EaseSoft-Barcode DataMatrix Barcode .NET Control 3.5.0
- Serial Line FileXfer .Net Control 2.0
- Bokai Barcode Image Generator .Net Control (Barcode .Net) 3.0
- CRC .NET control 3.0
- EaseSoft PDF417 Barcode .NET Control 3.5.0
- EaseSoft DataMatrix Barcode .NET Control 3.5.0
- EaseSoft DataMatrix .NET Windows Control 3.5.0
- QRCode 2D Barcode .Net Control 3.0.1
- NuGenBarCode.NET 1.0