BDE eXpress for Vista 1.0
BDE eXpress for Vista 1.0 Ranking & Summary
BDE eXpress for Vista 1.0 description
BDE eXpress for Vista 1.0 is a simple idea, but it solves a problem nearly everyone can relate to access databases. It provides the access to well known databases as dBase and Paradox. A lot of well known programs are using the BDE. Normally the user don't know that he's using the BDE. But if he try to run the same program under Windows Vista appears the message " Error initializing the Borland Database Engine". At this moment it is obvious that not the software is bad but there's no compatible installation of the BDE for Windows Vista present.
With "Windows Vista" Microsoft introduced a lot of changes regarding the file access and rights of users and programs. Per default the original BDE isn't made for "Windows Vista" specific environment conditions. This doesn't mean that BDE isn't a professional database system. Well installed on Windows Vista the BDE runs as confidential as ever on other Windows systems.
- Allows to activate and deactivate "BDE for Vista"
- Restauration of the initial state before install "BDE for Vista"
- Contains "BDE Express Backup" - an integrated Data backup tools store and restore Paradox- and dBase data stocks
- Allows automatic upgrade of whole data stocks into the Vista-compatible format Paradox 7
- Provides then Original "Borland BDE Administration" in Vista-compatible mode
- Supports of User Aliasnames
BDE eXpress for Vista 1.0 Screenshot
BDE eXpress for Vista 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark BDE eXpress for Vista 1.0
BDE eXpress for Vista 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.