Big Faceless Graph Library 2.4.2
Big Faceless Graph Library 2.4.2 Ranking & Summary
Big Faceless Graph Library 2.4.2 description
Big Faceless Graph Library 2.4.2 is a huge library for creating industry leading Graphs and Charts in Java. Backed by a full 3D engine, it can plot 2D or shaded 3D Pie Charts, Line Graphs, Area and Bar Graphs from any viewpoint to PNG, Flash, PDF or SVG, quickly and with stunning results.
The most popular request received with version 1 was mixed lines and bars on the same graph. Version 2 any number of data sets can be mixed on the graph, overlaid on each other as if they were panes of glass. You can use up to four axes (one on each side) to mix data measuring different scales on the one graph, and have full control over the scaling.
- XML and JSP Tag Library interface, for extremely easy integration with web projects
- SOAP and XML Web Services interface for graph creation
- Very comprehensive API and Tag documentation with dozens of examples
- Full 3D engine with adjustable light source, produces the most realistic graphs on the market
- Output to PNG, SVG, Macromedia Flash, PDF or java.awt.Image for use in Applets
- Graph Dates, Currencies, Percentages, Numbers and Discrete data out of the box, easily extended for total control over the axes
- Mix Bars, Lines, Candles, Bubbles, all on the same graph
- Add text, lines or custom markers anywhere on the graph, including axes
- Use up to four axes on the one graph, including logarithmic axes
- Plot mathematical functions, data samples and spline curves fitted to data, all on the same graph.
- It's fast - plot several 3D graphs a second to PDF or SVG
- Updated tag library to JSP 1.2 specification.
- Added support for storing GraphContext in sessions, so that graph web app can be deployed in a cluster. This is done by setting the"org.faceless.graph2.UseSession" context-parameter to "true".
- Added support for new Java 1.6 java.awt.LinearGradientPaint to XML. This is done by setting the Color attribute to match the format 'gradient(c1,v1, c2,v2, [c3,v3, ...])', where 'cn' is a Color and 'vn' is the value where that color should be set. See "xml/linearexample.java" and "LinearGradientExample.java" in the examples folder.
- Added new "svg-sniff" format which will create SVG graphs in a manner that works with IE8.
- Added hsv() (aka hsb) to the ways of specifying a color in the XML.
- Correctly set external fonts in graphs created by the Report Generator.
- Use of pattern() colors in PDF graphs now follow the "pattern" format defined in the Report Generator.
- Fixed handling of "dpi" XML attribute.
- Changed AreaSeries to paint gradients vertically, rather than diagonally.
- Change DateAxis so that it respects user set timezone even when the format doesn't contain time information.
- The "key" now respects font attributes under all circumstances.
Big Faceless Graph Library 2.4.2 Screenshot
Big Faceless Graph Library 2.4.2 Keywords
Bookmark Big Faceless Graph Library 2.4.2
Big Faceless Graph Library 2.4.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.