BIRT Barcode Plugin 2.2.1
BIRT Barcode Plugin 2.2.1 Ranking & Summary
BIRT Barcode Plugin 2.2.1 description
Eclipse is an open source community, whose projects are focused on building an open development platform comprised of extensible frameworks, tools and runtimes for building, deploying and managing software across the lifecycle. The Eclipse Foundation is a not-for-profit, member supported corporation that hosts the Eclipse projects and helps cultivate both an open source community and an ecosystem of complementary products and services.
The Eclipse Project was originally created by IBM in November 2001 and supported by a consortium of software vendors. The Eclipse Foundation was created in January 2004 as an independent not-for-profit corporation to act as the steward of the Eclipse community. The independent not-for-profit corporation was created to allow a vendor neutral and open, transparent community to be established around Eclipse. Today, the Eclipse community consists of individuals and organizations from a cross section of the software industry.
- Royalty free with the purchase of a BIRT Barcode Developer License
- Easy to use with adding BIRT Barcode report item to BIRT reports design layout
- Single jar file is easy for you to deploy BIRT Barcode plugin with your reporting solutions
- High quality images are generated that do not contain any distortion.
- Automatic check sum digit calculations may be enabled or disabled for linear (1D) symbologies.
- Barcode Orientation can be set to 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees.
- Flexible sizing options allow changes to the X, Y dimension, wide to narrow ratio, barcode width and height, margins and the white space between the main barcode and supplement barcode in the barcode image.
- Barcode text display options allow the encoded barcode data to be displayed or not.
- Graphic & Font configuration options include settings of the foreground and background colors and fonts for human-readable characters.
- Bearer bars may be easily created for ITF-14.
- Complete Library Source code for BIRT Barcode is provided with purchase of Unlimited Developer License with Source Code.
- Other Features:
- Support all BIRT reports running environments
- Generating high quality Bar Code images in BIRT reports
- Completely developed in BIRT Custom Extended Report Item Framework
- Compatible with latest barcode symbology ISO Standards
- Base on mature OnBarcode Java Barcode Generator library used by 2000+ clients
BIRT Barcode Plugin 2.2.1 Screenshot
BIRT Barcode Plugin 2.2.1 Keywords
Bookmark BIRT Barcode Plugin 2.2.1
BIRT Barcode Plugin 2.2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.