BitNami DokuWiki Stack 2009-12-25-0
BitNami DokuWiki Stack 2009-12-25-0 Ranking & Summary
BitNami DokuWiki Stack 2009-12-25-0 description
BitNami DokuWiki Stack 2009-12-25-0 is launched to be a handy and intuitive tool which allows you to simplify the deployment of DokuWiki and its required dependencies.
It can be deployed using a native installer, as a virtual machine, in the cloud or as a module over an already installed infrastructure Stack. DokuWiki is a standards compliant, simple to use wiki primarily aimed at creating documentation of any kind. It is targeted at developer teams, workgroups, and small companies.
It has a simple but powerful syntax which makes sure the datafiles remain readable outside the wiki and eases the creation of structured texts. All data is stored in plain text files; no database is required.
- Basic Features
- Simple syntax
- Unlimited page revisions
- Recent changes
- Colored side by side diff support
- Uploading and embedding of images and other media
- Customizable Interwiki links
- Optional CamelCase support
- Content can be categorized in namespaces, easily browsable through an automatic index
- High Usability
- Section Editing allows editing of small parts of a page
- Toolbar and accesskeys make editing easy for beginners and professionals
- Easy navigation through breadcrumbs
- Automatic table of contents generation
- Locking to avoid edit conflicts
- Access Control and Anti-Spam Measures
- Simple support for read only pages
- Extended Access Control Lists
- Spam blacklist
- Delayed Indexing
- Mail address obfuscation and rel=nofollow support
- Support for over 30 languages
- Full UTF-8 support
- Romanization support for nicer URLs
- Optional automatic plural linking for English wikis
- Index-based fast fulltext search
- Pagecaching for quicker rendering
- Ajax-enhanced interface
- Layout customizable through templates (over 50 already available)
- Features can be extended through plugins (over 450 already available)
- Great support from the community if you ever need help
- Easy Integration
- No database required, uses plain text files
- Syndication of recent changes as RSS or ATOM feeds
- Authentication Backends for integrating with LDAP, MySQL, Postgres and others
- Open Source and well documented source code
- This release needs PHP 5.1.2 or later!
- Many Editor improvements
- Automatic list indention
- Better headline system
- Link wizard template authors need to provide CSS
- Compatibility fixes for IE8 and Chrome
- PHP 5.3 compatibility fixes
- Row span support in tables
- Downloadable code blocks
- Fulltext search improvements
- Added filename search in media manager
- New dformat function plugin and template authors should replace strftime calls with this function
- One click revert button for managers template authors need to add this button
- Nicer admin screen template authors need to provide CSS
- XMLRPC improvements
- Many smaller feature enhancements
- More plugin events
- Some performance optimizations
- Minor security enhancements
- Many, many, many bug fixes
- Webserver supporting PHP
- DokuWiki will run on any Webserver supporting PHP. Most users use Apache but many others including IIS, lighttpd and Nginx are known to work.
- PHP 5.1.2 or later
- PHP needs to be at least Version 5.1.2.
- For resizing images either the PHP GD extension or Image Magick should be installed.
- DokuWiki should work in PHP's Safe Mode, but depending on your hosting configuration you may need to use the safemodehack option.
- A recent browser
- Any browser of the last few years should work. Firefox should be used for best experience…
BitNami DokuWiki Stack 2009-12-25-0 Screenshot
BitNami DokuWiki Stack 2009-12-25-0 Keywords
Bookmark BitNami DokuWiki Stack 2009-12-25-0
BitNami DokuWiki Stack 2009-12-25-0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.