BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 8.0.0
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 8.0.0 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 127 MB
Platform: Windows All
Price: USD 2995.00
Date added: 2011-11-14
Publisher: Daniel Lopez
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 8.0.0 description
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 8.0.0 is considered as a simple to use yet efficient development tool which enables you to build crossplatform installers for desktop and server software. With InstallBuilder, you can quickly create professional installers for Linux, Windows, Mac OS X, Solaris and other platforms from a single project file and build environment. In addition to installers, InstallBuilder will generate RPM and Debian packages and multiplatform CDs/DVDs. Its new automatic update functionality makes it easy to deliver updates directly to your users once they have your software installed.
- Generate installers for all target platforms from a single project file. Create all your installers from a single build environment!
- Auto-update Functionality
- Deliver updates to users once they have your software installed to ensure they are always running the best available version.
- Language Independent
- InstallBuilder installers can install applications written in any language, including: Java, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby, C/C++ and .NET/Mono.
- Desktop Integration
- InstallBuilder installers provide native look and feel and desktop integration for Windows, KDE, and Gnome.
- Quick Build
- Changes to installer functionality can be tested without repacking all of the files, speeding the build and test cycle.
- RPM and DEB Generation
- In addition to installers, generate RPM and Debian packages directly from installer project files.
- Component Selection
- Allow users to choose which components to install. Reuse components across installers to speed development.
- Customize Your Installer
- Add your own splash screen, icons and slideshow to your installers to present a professional image and make a great first impression
- InstallBuilder installers do not require a Java Runtime. They are completely self-contained and have no external dependencies.
- Optimized Installers
- InstallBuilder installers are optimized in size and speed and do not require a self-extraction step. This reduces download, startup and installation time.
- Build System Integration
- InstallBuilder can easily be integrated into in house build and test systems, including ANT.
- Built-in Actions
- Built-in actions make it easy to implement commonly required installation functionality across all platforms.
- Rollback Functionality
- By default, InstallBuilder installers perform a backup of all the files overwritten during installation, so they can be recovered in the event of an error
- Multiple Installation Modes
- InstallBuilder installers will automatically run in GUI, text and unattended modes, making your application easy to install in any environment.
- Create Multiplatform Installers, Native Packages and DVDs
- Multiplatform Support: InstallBuilder installers are native binaries that can run on Windows ME, 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, 7, Mac OS X, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Solaris (Intel & Sparc), AIX, HP-UX, IRIX, and Linux (Intel x86/x64, Itanium, s390 & PPC).
- RPM Integration: BitRock installers can register your software with the RPM package database, combining ease of use with the powerful RPM package management system.
- Crossplatform Build Support : The installer builder tool can run on Windows, Mac OS X, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, IRIX, and Linux (Intel x86/x64, Itanium, s390, PPC) and generate installers for all target platforms from a single project file. Create all your installers from a single build environment!
- Reduce Development Time
- Easy to Use: InstallBuilder includes an easy to learn, easy to use GUI development environment. Design, build and test installers with the click of a button.
- Time Saving Functionality: For advanced users, a friendly XML project format supports source control integration, collaborative development and customizing projects both by hand and using external scripts. A command line interface allows you to automate and integrate the building process. QuickBuild functionality allows you to update installers in a few seconds, without having to repack the entire application.
- Built-in Actions: Built-in actions make it easy to implement commonly required installation functionality in a crossplatform manner. Add actions to your installer for autodetecting a Java® Runtime, changing file permissions and ownership, substituting text in a file, adding environment variables, adding directories to the path, creating symbolic links, changing the Windows registry, launching external scripts and so on in just a few clicks.
- Keep Users Running the Latest Version of your Software
- NEW: Auto-Update Functionality: InstallBuilder 6.0 includes an automatic update feature that enables you to deliver updates directly to your users. By providing regular updates to users, you'll keep them running your best available version, resulting in increased customer satisfaction and reduced support costs.
- Produce Smaller, Faster Installers
- Optimized: BitRock installers are optimized in size and speed and do not require a self-extraction step. This reduces download, startup and installation time. Built-in LZMA support provides great compression ratios to further reduce the size of installers.
- No External Dependencies : BitRock multiplatform installers are single-file, self-contained, native executables with no external dependencies and minimal overhead. Unlike competing products, all BitRock installers are truly native code and do not require bundling a Java Runtime Environment.
- Deploy in Any Environment
- Multiple Installation Modes : BitRock installers provide: several GUI modes with native look-and-feel for installation in a variety of desktop environments, a text-based installation mode for console-based and remote installations, and a silent/unattended install mode which can be used for integration in shell scripts for automated deployment.
- Language and Platform Independent : BitRock installers can install applications written in any language, including: Java, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby, C/C++ and .NET/Mono.
- Offer Native Integration on All Platforms
- Desktop Integration: BitRock installers provide native look and feel and desktop integration for Windows, KDE and Gnome.
- RPM and DEB generation: In addition to creating native executables that can register with the RPM subsystem, InstallBuilder can generate RPM and Debian packages that can be installed using native package management tools.
- Provide a Reliable, Professional Installation Experience
- Include Your Branding: Present a professional image by re-branding InstallBuilder with your own graphics and custom screens.
- Advanced Configuration Options: Ask the user for multiple inputs on one screen to streamline the installation process.
- Rollback Functionality: By default, BitRock installers perform a backup of all the files overwritten during installation, so if an error occurs, the system can be automatically recovered to its previous state.
- Uninstall Functionality: An uninstall program is created as part of every installation, allowing users to easily uninstall the software. As with the installer, it can be run in a variety of modes. On Windows, uninstall functionality can also be accessed from the Add/Remove Programs entry in the Control Panel.
- Multiple Language Support : BitRock installers support a variety of installation languages, including English, German, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Arabic, Korean, Hebrew, Greek, Dutch, Polish, Valencian, Catalan, Estonian, Slovenian, Romanian, Hungarian, Russian and Welsh. You can specify a default language or let the user decide. Please contact us if you require additional language support.
- Support for Qt® GUI Frontend : The InstallBuilder for Qt family of products provides a new GUI installation mode using the Qt crossplatform toolkit, enhancing the end-user experience.
- Implemented built-in debugger
- Improved component system to allow tree component selection
- Improved component system to allow downloading components from a remote server at runtime
- Improved component system to allow adding and removing components from an installation
- New to allow enabling/disabling a set of child parameters dynamically
- New to allow exclusively enabling a parameter from a set of childs dynamically
- Updated documentation
- Improved quickbuild performance in GUI mode
- Added new dotnet_framework_type built-in variable
- Improved all languages translations
- Improved AutoUpdate to support redirects
- Fixed slide show alignment on qt mode
- Improved GUI to allow hiding advanced settings
- Prevent components configured with canBeEdited=0 from being configured from the command line
- Make evaluation version message more clear on qt and gtk modes
- Improved linux_distribution_version autodetection on CentOS
- Fixed dialog not being properly centered on OS X,
- Fixed Java launchers throwing an unknown error message when the launched application returned with a non-zero exit code
- Windows ME, 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, Windows 7 (x86/x64)
- 64Mb of free RAM
- Minimum of 800 x 600 screen resolution
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 8.0.0 Screenshot
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 8.0.0 Keywords
Bookmark BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 8.0.0
BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 8.0.0 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 8.0.0. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
Easy Time Control Enterprise Edition is the solution that offers unparalleled performance with the flexibility and functionality required for todays business environment and makes time capturing proce Free Download
Create and print professional ID cards and badges instantly! Advanced ID Creator allows you to create great looking id cards. Use the wide variety of tools to add text, graphics, shapes, barcodes, sha Free Download
Manage and control every aspect of your rental properties and tenants, and streamline your administrative work into one easy to use software solution. Free Download
A complete restaurant management system that encompasses all aspects of the restaurant, from taking orders to billing and tax reports. A rich set of reports covers all restaurant operations and life c Free Download
Reservation, Booking, Customer and Table Management sofware for restaurants. Free Download
VueChat is a Customer Service Solution for the Government and Corporations, web based, featured with live video chat, VoIP and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) functions. Free Download
AlienFiles creates professional-quality listings for your eBay auctions. Free Download
Book Collector is an easy to use online Book Collection cataloging system. You may catalogue anything from 20 to 20,000 books or more in one or more catalogues. Full online search facilities make it s Free Download