blueshell Active Tables 3.00.0013
blueshell Active Tables 3.00.0013 Ranking & Summary
blueshell Active Tables 3.00.0013 description
blueshell Active Tables 3.00.0013 is a powerful tool to connect Visual Basic 5/6 as well as all the languages of .NET (like C#, VB.NET and J#) to various databases including Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Jet and more.
With only a few entries, you may design your database client using ADO. You can also build table grids and table forms as well.
blueshell Active Tables allows you to develop reliable and easy-to-use database applications in no time at all! "blueshell Active Tables" needs the Visual Basic 6 Runtime available free from Microsoft. Microsoft Visual 5/6 is recommended and richly supported.
If you want to use the .NET framework "blueshell Active Tables for .NET" is available for download!
Why should we choose blueshell Active Tables?
- Reduces development time and cost
blueshell Active Tables are much more than a database grid! It handles all relevant aspects of database client development. In blueshell Active Tables the controls are not isolated; they are all connected together observing the database's entity relationships. You simply define these relationships using the IDE of Visual Studio .NET or Visual Basic 5/6. No manual coding is required to enable your users navigating through the database. This way the revolutionary approach of blueshell Active Tables reduces development time and cost.
- Increases application reliability
The fact that you need less manual coding with blueshell Active Tables increases the reliability of your application. Using blueshell Active Tables results in simple and robust database applications.
- Ensures maintainability of your applications
The last few years have seen a lot of wizards introduced into the programmer's world, that let you quickly build great user interfaces. They produce a whole bunch of code for you and in theory make your life much easier. But when you have to make any changes, these benefits go out of the window! You then have to dive into the code the wizard generated, and all the nice "visualisation" is gone! blueshell Active Tables doesn't take a wizard-approach. Every step of the development is taken at the Integrated Development Environment (IDE) of Visual Studio .NET or Visual Basic 5/6. This enables you to redefine anything, any single small step of the great walk, at any time. blueshell Active Tables means no rapid generating with hard editing, but rapid generating and easy editing.
- Supports development of a consistent look and feel
blueshell Active Tables has a state-of-the-art Graphical User Interface (GUI), which handles all the things users will do with databases. Using blueshell Active Tables in your database applications give them a consistent look and feel.
- Makes your users happy
The blueshell Active Tables GUI is easy to use and intuitive. This makes your users happy.
- Advanced graphical user interface
- The user may switch between grid view and form view
- Supports inserting and deleting records and undo changes by graphical interface
- Supports sorts and filters at SQL level
- Enables Finds as well as Goto record number
- Supports checkboxes and datepickers in both views
- Multi-language: English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish and Finnish built-in, other languages customizable
- Supports Windows XP Visual Styles
- Advanced connectivity
- Observes table relationships by automatic linking between different Active Tables
- Based on ADO
- Supports VB6's DataEnvironment as well as direct SQL statements
- Allows linkage of blueshell's controls, .NET controls and of custom controls to the form view
- Can be bound to .NET data sources
- Can be a .NET data source
- Advanced development
- No rapid generating, hard editing but rapid generating and easy editing
- Supports Visual development
- Rich support of Visual Studio for .NET
- bAt Master Add-In for Visual Basic 5+6
- blueshell Active Tables now includes multi-language support. English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish and Finnish are built-in, and other languages are customizable.
Requirements: Windows XP,2000,2003 or VB6 Runtime + ADO
blueshell Active Tables 3.00.0013 Screenshot
blueshell Active Tables 3.00.0013 Keywords
Bookmark blueshell Active Tables 3.00.0013
blueshell Active Tables 3.00.0013 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Entity Developer Express for SQL Server 2.20
- BizCrypto for SQL Server 7.0
- Advanced FoxPro To HTML Table Converter 1.3
- MS SQL Server Copy Tables to Another MSSQL Database Software 7.0
- MS SQL Server Sybase ASE Import 7.0
- Excel MS SQL Server Import, Export & Convert Software 7
- EMS MS SQL Utils 1.7
- MS SQL Server Editor Software 7.0