Book Writer 5.21.1
Book Writer 5.21.1 Ranking & Summary
Book Writer 5.21.1 description
Book Writer can copy, move, and zip all or selected files in the project all at once. Book Writer can search all files in a project, replace text in all project files, index the project for instant text retrieval, and move from file to file to show the findings.
Advanced search features include four ways to search files: plain-text search, regular expressions, approximate, and sound-alike. Find words even if they are misspelled. Instantly find all the lines in your project where you mentioned a particular name, or any word, and move from file to file, line to line by clicking on search results. Book Writer can organize and search the support files for a project, such as research documents or previous works. Just add such files to the project during development, remove later. After indexing, search all your support files instantly.
You can use Book Writers editor and other features without using the Project Manager and Commander. Book Writer omits word processing features for business that are unnecessary for creative writing, such as mail merge and team development. Book Writer includes a complete dictionary and thesaurus with both US and UK English. Turn Active Thesaurus (tm) on and double click any word to see dictionary and thesaurus listings.
Book Writer can check spelling as you type. The spell checker can use US or UK English. The program provides pop-up, context-sensitive help via the F1 key.
- Organize the chapters or files of your writings into one or more visual projects to get your writings out of computer space and, as it were, into your hands in front of you.
- Use titles in your project instead of system file names to identify the parts of your writings.
- Open, copy, or move files by clicking on titles in a projects tree diagram.
- Copy or move all files in a project by dragging and dropping just the projects name in its tree diagram.
- Search all files in your project at once.
- Find anything inside the files on your disks.
- Find misspelled words, alternate spellings, and typo-ed words.
- Replace names or words inside all files in a project, creating backups of the originals automatically.
- Index every word in your projects files to see every place a name or word occurs.
- Jump from file to file with a single click to see found or indexed words in various files.
- Book Writer™ includes a spelling checker, dictionary, and thesaurus, all of which support both US and UK English.
- Zip all files in your project automatically.
- Open all files in your project with a single click.
- Using the rich text format (files ending in ".rtf"), import or export files to any other word processor in Windows?.
- Use Book Writer™ as a word editor without using its project management. Click on just one button to turn off the Project Commander and use Book Writer™ as you would other editors (or word processors).
Added: Open an editor with a template file (New Editor + Template).
- Added: Option in Merge RTF Files to include all headers and footers.
- Added: Warning if Merge... will omit unsaved modifications of open files.
- Fixed: Editor focus for Commander | Words | Options | Skip Words.
- 16MB disk space
- 32MB RAM
Book Writer 5.21.1 Screenshot
Book Writer 5.21.1 Keywords
Bookmark Book Writer 5.21.1
Book Writer 5.21.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.