Bricolsoft Zip ActiveX Compression Component 2010 R3
Bricolsoft Zip ActiveX Compression Component 2010 R3 Ranking & Summary
Bricolsoft Zip ActiveX Compression Component 2010 R3 description
Bricolsoft Zip ActiveX Compression Component 2010 R3 brings users the convenience of using an efficient tool which lets developers quickly add zip and unzip functionality to their programs. The control is easy-to-use, high performance and PKZIP / WinZip / 7-Zip compatible.
- ActiveX component built using the lightweight ATL framework for outstanding compression performance
- Single, self-contained DLL with no external library dependencies for the simplest possible deployment
- Both Unicode and ANSI support in a single component. Uses Unicode API on Windows NT based systems for superior performance.
- Built-in constants, enumerations and data types that interact with your programming environment’s auto complete feature to accelerate programming
- Compatible with a wide range of programming environments:
- x86: Visual Basic, Visual C++, C#, Visual Basic.NET, Active Server Pages (ASP), ASP.NET, Delphi, C++ Builder, Visual FoxPro, MS Office VBA, scripting languages and any other 32-bit languages that implement ActiveX support
- x64: C#, Visual Basic .NET, Visual C++, Active Server Pages (ASP) .NET, MS Office 2010+ VBA, scripting languages and any other 64-bit languages that implement ActiveX support.
- Runs on a wide variety of operating systems:
- x86: Windows 98 IE4+ and is compatible with Windows Vista / Windows 7.
- x64: Windows XP+ x64 and is compatible with Windows Vista x64 / Windows 7 x64.
- Available for 32-bit IA32 (x86) and 64-bit AMD64/EM64T (x64) processors
- Major Operations
- List contents of a zip file
- Zip files to an archive
- Unzip files from an archive
- Move disk files to an archive
- Remove files from an archive
- Test archive contents
- Repair archive
- Convert a zip archive to a self extracting archive
- Convert a self extracting archive to a zip archive
- Read archive comment
- Write archive comment
- Compress only newer files (refresh)
- Compress only existing files (update)
- Multi-Lingual Support:
- Works with Unicode filenames containing characters in any language and alphabet.
- Stores Unicode file comments containing characters in any language and alphabet.
- Features the most complete Unicode header support. Can read and write archives using all Unicode zip storage standards:
- PKZIP Unicode - for maximum compatibility with modern zip utilities.
- Info-Zip Unicode - for maximum compatibility with legacy zip utilities.
- Compression Technology:
- Implements legacy compression algorithms:
- Store - stores the file without compression
- Deflate - the traditional zip compression algorithm
- Deflate64 (enhanced deflate) - an improved version of the deflate algorithm (unzip support only)
- Implements modern compression algorithms:
- BZip2 - compresses 15%-20% better than deflate but is slower
- LZMA - compresses marginally better than BZip2 but is much faster
- PPMd - compresses 10%-15% better than BZip2 but is slower than both BZip2 and LZMA
- Create PKZIP and WinZip compatible archives that are virtually unlimited in size, and exceed the previous 4 GB per archive limit
- Create archives that contain an unlimited number of files, instead of just 65,536 files max
- Compress large files that exceed 4 GB
- Encrypt files using powerful WinZip AES encryption featuring 128, 192 or 256 bit strength
- Encrypt files using PKZIP 2.0 compatible encryption
- Apply encryption to all files in an archive or only to specific files, using the same password or different passwords
- Multi Volume Archives:
- Create PKZIP and WinZip compatible multi volume zip archives
- Specify size of multi volume volumes
- Locate missing archive parts
- Self Extracting Archives:
- Create self-extracting archives with PKZIP2.0 and WinZip AES encryption
- Create large self-extracting files that exceed 4GB
- Create multi volume self-extracting files
- Create self-extracting archives with Unicode filenames that contain international characters
- Convert self-extracting archives into zip archives
- Convert zip archives into self-extracting archives
- Specify default extraction folder for self extracting archives
- Specify file overwrite behavior during extraction
- Specify program to run after extraction
- Specify readme text file to display after extraction
- Specify password for each encrypted file during extraction
- Customize self extractor module messages such as the startup message and the About box message
- Request administrative privileges under Windows Vista and later
- Track each file's extraction progress with the new self-extract module progress bar
- Memory Files:
- Zip files from memory buffers or memory streams
- Unzip files to memory buffers or memory streams
- Filter based on minimum and maximum file size during both compression and decompression
- Use minimum and maximum date cutoffs
- Exclude and include files based on required and excluded attributes
- Filter files based on existence (exists or does not exist in archive)
- Update only files that are newer
- Miscellaneous Features:
- Store and restore NTFS security descriptors
- Store and restore last modification, last accessed and created dates using the Info-Zip extended timestamps format
- Store and restore last modification, last accessed and created dates using the PKZIP filetimes format
- Documentation and Samples:
- Comprehensive HTML Help documentation with context sensitive help topics so you can view help on methods, properties, enumerations and more by simply pressing F1 in your programming environment to bring up the relevant topic
- Clear and fully commented samples in a variety of popular languages:
- x86: Visual C++, Visual Basic 6, ASP, Delphi, C++ Builder, C# and VB.NET
- x64: Visual C++, ASP, C# and VB.NET
- Unicode filename and comment support for improved multi-lingual use, network share (UNC) path support for handling files located on remote shares, and ability to remove items from file queues.
Bricolsoft Zip ActiveX Compression Component 2010 R3 Screenshot
Bricolsoft Zip ActiveX Compression Component 2010 R3 Keywords
Bookmark Bricolsoft Zip ActiveX Compression Component 2010 R3
Bricolsoft Zip ActiveX Compression Component 2010 R3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.