BrowserObject PHP Gold Edition February.2009
BrowserObject PHP Gold Edition February.2009 Ranking & Summary
BrowserObject PHP Gold Edition February.2009 description
- Detects Web Browsers Type and Version: BrowserObject™ detects all IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, Safari, Firefox and AOL browsers regardless of the version, platform, language or any other factors. Good Web sites are able to load up the correct cascading style sheet to suit if they could find out the Web browser type and version.
- Detects Wireless Phones, PDAs and Other Devices: BrowserObject™ detects wireless devices as well, including WAP phones, Palm, web kiosks and more. This feature is essential as good Web sites are able to send the appropriate content to our visitor based on their device type.
- Detects Major Search Engines: BrowserObject™ detects all major search engines including Google, Altavista, Hotbot, Yahoo and many others. It detects hundreds of other valid robots, crawlers and spiders as well. Good Web sites are able to determine actual visitors versus machine in real-time.
- Detects New Browser and Automatic Updates: BrowserObject™ detects and recognize all future versions of IE, Netscape and Opera browsers as they are released. Automatic updates feature enable users get the latest updates and automatically downloads updates to its browser definitions.
- Advanced Browser Capabilities Features:
- BrowserObject™ detects blocked pop-ups.
- BrowserObject™ detects plug-ins such as Flash, Shockwave, Acrobat, Quick Time, Windows Media Player and etc.
- BrowserObject™ detects blocked ports, firewalls, and proxy settings.
- BrowserObject™ detects installed service packs, patches and the browser build itself (i.e. IE6).
- BrowserObject™ detects SSL key size (i.e 40-bit vs 128-bit encryption).
- BrowserObject™ detects display properties, including screen size, available browser window size, font size, color depth and etc.
- BrowserObject™ detects Gecko based browsers and Gecko engine build dates.
- BrowserObject™ detects operating system, platform, and user environment.
- BrowserObject™ detects user™s language settings, local time, and time zone difference between server and client.
- BrowserObject™ detects user™s host name based on IP address and private IP address.
- BrowserObject™ integrates with IP2Location™ geolocation technology seemlessly to identify country information.
- Windows® / Unix / Linux Server
- PHP 4.4.x / PHP 5.2.x
- ionCube Loader 3.3.x / Zend Optimizer 3.0.x
BrowserObject PHP Gold Edition February.2009 Screenshot
BrowserObject PHP Gold Edition February.2009 Keywords
Bookmark BrowserObject PHP Gold Edition February.2009
BrowserObject PHP Gold Edition February.2009 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- BrowserObject PHP Basic Edition September.2009
- Avant Browser 11.7 build 36
- Dolphin3D Web Browser rc 1.0
- BrowserObject PHP Premium Edition August.2009
- BrowserObject PHP Basic Edition August.2009
- BrowserObject PHP Free Edition August.2009
- Opera Web Browser 10.0 Build 1631 Beta / 9.64 Build 10487 Final
- BrowserObject PHP Basic Edition July.2009