BugTracker.NET 3.5.5 Ranking & Summary
BugTracker.NET 3.5.5 description
BugTracker.NET 3.5.5 is launched to be a helpful and smart tool which brings you an open-source, web-based bug tracking and general purpose issue tracking application. It is in daily use by thousands of development, customer support, and help desk teams around the world.
- Highly configurable. You can configure it to use as a simple bug tracking system for a small team, or configure it with a workflow, permissions for a larger organization. Works great as a helpdesk system, a customer support ticket system.
- Email integration. Sending and receiving emails is integrated with the tracker, so that the email thread about a bug is tracked WITH the bug. You can setup an email address and BugTracker.NET will turn those incoming emails into items in the database.
- Search. Fast, easy, powerful search, both full-text and based on selected criteria like status, project, etc.
- Screen capture utility. Take a screenshot, annotate it, and post it as a bug with just a few clicks. A Firefox add-on to do screen captures too. And an Android app.
- Custom fields, custom workflow.
- Customized lists, filtered and sorted the way you want, with the columns that you want, with the colors that you want.
- Email notifications. Get an email whenever any bug has been added or changed. Fine tune your settings so you only get notified about the bugs you care about.
- Link related bugs. You can even merge duplicates.
- Management reports with pie, line, and bar charts. Create your own reports.
- "Skinnable" using CSS and/or your own custom HTML. Brand it with your company name, your logo, custom links to your own pages.
- Subversion, Git, and Mercurial integration.
- LDAP/Active Directory integration. You can configure BugTracker.NET so that users are automatically registered when they visit BugTracker.NET for the first time.
- Time tracking.
- Supports Unicode (Chinese characters, etc. . . )
- Phone integration. Post bugs by phone. BugTracker.NET can record the call as a .wav file and create a transcript.
- Fixed bug with pop3 logic where it wasn't handling an incoming email referencing a bug that had been deleted.
- Added date/time to screen capture utility's screenshots. Also, fixed a bug where it wasn't delaying enough when capturing full screen.
- Added favicon to a couple more pages (but not everywhere)
- Hiding "AUTH_PASSWORD" when errors are logged. (Who is using Basic Authentication anyway?)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
BugTracker.NET 3.5.5 Screenshot
BugTracker.NET 3.5.5 Keywords
Bookmark BugTracker.NET 3.5.5
BugTracker.NET 3.5.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- SpamWeed Professional Spam Filter 1.5.2
- Wondershare QuizCreator 2.3.5
- SmartVizor Designer & Batch print 2.3
- DRoster - Employee Scheduling/Rostering Software 1.6.5
- Built for Business 1.0
- Bonrix SMS Server 4 Nokia CDMA V1.0.3
- E-Community Module Edition - Computers 2.1
- HomeVault Document Management System 1.00