C# Documentation Tool 7.5
C# Documentation Tool 7.5 Ranking & Summary
C# Documentation Tool 7.5 description
C# Documentation Tool 7.5 offers you a versatile tool to create comprehensive documentation for .NET Framework 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 projects written in C# and their associated Microsoft SQL Server/Microsoft Access databases. Most types of project (Windows Forms, ASP.NET, etc.) are supported. Extracts XML comments from source code and incorporates the comments within the codes documentation. Reports are created in standard HTML, Microsoft HTML Help, RTF (compatible with Microsoft Word), XML and plain text formats. Includes documentation, Premium Edition contains source code. VB.NET is also fully supported. Versions for ASP and Visual Basic 6.0 are also available.
The .NET Documentation Tool creates comprehensive technical documentation from Microsoft .NET Framework application source code.
- Documents all types of .NET application, including Windows Forms, Console Applications, Class Libraries and ASP.NET web applications.
- Automates the source code documentation process, saving both time and money.
- Supports .NET Framework 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5. both C# and VB.NET languages supported. Silverlight/WPF* also supported.
- Produces documentation in HTML, HTML Help (includes alphabetical index and search facilities), plain text, XML and RTF (compatible with Word) formats [view samples].
- Documentation includes the project's colour coded, syntax highlighted, cross-referenced and line numbered source code.
- Optionally uses Visual Studio's XML comments from source code for both VB.NET and C#.
- Documents Microsoft SQL Server 7.0, 2000, 2005 and Microsoft Access databases associated with projects.
- Easy to get up and running - includes Windows installer and full Windows Graphical User Interface.
- Can be run via the Command Line and documentation builds scheduled using the Windows Task Scheduler.
- Ideal alternative to NDoc, which is no longer in active development and does not support .NET 2.0.
- Generous discounts available if you purchase the .NET Documentation Tool together with our documentation tools for SQL Server, ASP or Visual Basic 6.0 [see special offers]. A good value site licensing option is also available.
- The Premium Edition also includes source code.
Requirements: Uses Microsofts HTML Help Workshop (if installed)
C# Documentation Tool 7.5 Screenshot
C# Documentation Tool 7.5 Keywords
Bookmark C# Documentation Tool 7.5
C# Documentation Tool 7.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.