CadLib 3.5 DWG DXF .NET Library 126.96.36.199
CadLib 3.5 DWG DXF .NET Library 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
CadLib 3.5 DWG DXF .NET Library 184.108.40.206 description
CadLib 3.5 DWG DXF .NET Library 220.127.116.11 offers an effective tool which helps you to interface with DWG and DXF files. This is achieved by providing you with complete type safety, comprehensive documentation and sample solutions. CadLib's rendering is high quality and easy to integrate in your own application.
Example solutions show how to add more advanced features like zooming, panning and picking. Samples are included that demonstrate use with Windows Forms, WPF, OpenGL and ASP.NET 3.5.
With this library AutoCad files can be created from your own .NET application. The library also enables your application to import, view and print AutoCad files.
- Import DWG files
- Export DWG files
- Import and export DXF files
- GDI+ 2D and 3D wireframe rendering.
- NEW: WPF wireframe rendering.
- OpenGL surface rendering.
- Great type safety: there are a number of DXF entities which have sub types. Like no other competitor CadLib has separate classes for these sub types. The DxfDimension class for example has sub classes for linear, aligned, angular, radial, diametric and ordinate dimensions. The benefit for the developer is that creating DXF is made easy and creating valid DXF files is by design almost automatic.
- Pick engine for mouse selection.
- Utility class for export to .bmp/.jpeg/.png/.tiff/.gif
- Export to PDF, PostScript, SVG, NEW: XAML
- Copy (clone) entities, even across DXF files
- Supports entity extended data.
- Both ascii and binary DXF supported
- Unpacks compressed DXF files (zip, tar, bz2, gz)
- 100% .NET code. All DXF objects exposed as .NET classes. Convenient enums are provided for all flags in DXF.
- Supported entities
- HATCH (*)
- CadLib can read and write hatch pattern (.pat) files.
- SHX fonts are supported but the fonts themselves currently come not with the library. Big fonts are not yet supported. Windows true type fonts are supported. Shx files can be downloaded from somewhere else and put in the library folder.
- CadLib supports code pages and unicode characters.
- Extrusion is supported for all supported entities.
- Supported table
- STYLE (text)
- Supported objects
- Added support for complex line types, general bug fixing.
- Added support for writing DWG files.
- Requires .NET Framework
- Windows SDK for Windows Server 2008 (Recommended)
CadLib 3.5 DWG DXF .NET Library 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
CadLib 3.5 DWG DXF .NET Library 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark CadLib 3.5 DWG DXF .NET Library 126.96.36.199
CadLib 3.5 DWG DXF .NET Library 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.