Callback File System 2.1
Callback File System 2.1 Ranking & Summary
Callback File System 2.1 description
Callback File System 2.1 makes it easy to create your own file system within your application and expose this file system to Windows as a virtual disk.
Callback File System provides a kernel-mode driver, which calls your application when it needs to perform some file system operation, and a user-mode API for use by your application. And your application can expose generic data as a file system to third-party processes.
Such approach lets you offer the remotely stored information for system-wide access.
- Present any data as virtual files and folders
- Present any data to end-user or applications as files and folders of a local virtual disk. The data may be of any type, such as database records, email messages, etc., located in one place or distributed over several storages. Callback File System provides all functionalities expected from a full-fledged file system.
- Hide real data location from an end-user
- Callback Files System gives you access to any data stored locally or at a remote location as if they are files on a local disk. The real location of data can be hidden from an end-user or application. With Callback File System you can create and apply a permission schema specifying what application or users can access, view or modify your data.
- Do not replicate - modify remote data on-the-fly
- Modify data being read from or written to the virtual file system. Such modifications are completely transparent for authorized end-users or applications. Both read and write operations are carried out on-the-fly transparently and efficiently.
- Apply NTFS security to non-file data
- Expose Callback File System virtual disk to the user by assigning it a drive letter or keep it hidden. Be in complete control over what applications or users may access data. Support all NTFS security functions for files and directories stored within Callback File System.
- Porting of FUSE-based applications
- Quickly port Linux application based on FUSE file system to Windows platform.
- Itanium support
- Delphi 2009 and C++Builder 2009 support
Callback File System 2.1 Screenshot
Callback File System 2.1 Keywords
Bookmark Callback File System 2.1
Callback File System 2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.