Chart ModelKit 18.104.22.168
Chart ModelKit 22.214.171.124 Ranking & Summary
Chart ModelKit 126.96.36.199 description
Chart ModelKit 188.8.131.52 is designed for .NET Win and Web Forms applications and provides a comprehensive set of 2D charts. Its possible to use any .NET data sources including ADO.NET, IList and IListSource objects. An intuitive WYSIWYG designer interface allows you to easily adjust chart elements with the mouse. Its simple to set the properties of any selected element in the Property Grid. The designer is available both at design time and run time. Create bound and unbound charts. The open object architecture of the product provides the ability to combine objects arbitrarily and thus to create unique and non-standard chart configurations or to use Instrumentation ModelKit elements for this purpose.
The rich library of the Chart ModelKit contains a comprehensive set of standard elements: axes, labels, legends, titles (etc.) and a set of available series types: Pie, Bar, Stacked Bar, Stacked100Bar, Spline, Line, Bubble, Area, Stacked Area, Stacked100Area, Stock, and Candle Stick. Such GDI+ advantages as gradient fills, anti-aliasing, alpha blending, and backgrounds are available. View charts in Windows and Web Forms apps. The product is included in the .NET ModelKit Suite package and is easily integrated into such components as Report Sharp-Shooter, Instrumentation ModelKit and OLAP ModelKit. The following export filters are offered: SVG, Flash, BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF.
Distribution of Chart ModelKit is royalty-free. Please be advised that Chart ModelKit 184.108.40.206 supports only .NET 2.0. If you work with .Net Framework 1.1, please use Chart ModelKit 220.127.116.11 which supports .Net 2.0 and .Net 1.1
- True WYSIWIG designer.
- Adjustment of chart elements with a mouse doesn’t require knowledge of object model or use of WIZARD.
- Intuitive designer interface.
- Ability to adjust parameters of any selected element in the Property Grid.
- Fully-functional designer: Unlimited undo edo, clipboard functions, zooming, panning, grid, rules etc.
- Layout management allows the automatic placement of elements with the alignment according to the chart properties or manual positioning of each element
- It is possible to open and/or export a chart stored in a file.
- The designer is available both at design-time and runtime.
- Charts can be built both from scratch or by using chart templates.
- Advanced data binding model provides a unique set of capabilities for constructing charts without the need to code.
- Work with any .NET data sources.
- Use of several data sources in one chart.
- Use of any ADO.NET, IList, IListSource objects.
- A developer can group data on the basis of any criterion and build series in which each group is represented by a separate series.
- It is possible to use hierarchic data sources. Every element of the upper level can be represented as a separate series built by the nested elements.
- Sorting by any criterion is available.
- Expression language can be used for data binding.
- It is possible to create bound and unbound charts.
- Unique object architecture.
- Chart elements are presented by separate objects that have their own drawing and hit testing methods.
- Unique object architecture of the product provides an ability to combine objects arbitrarily allowing the creation of chart configurations that are difficult or impossible to build using other approaches.
- Access to object graph via ChartDOM allows the manipulation objects from code.
- Each element receives mouse movement and mouse click events. This allows the realization of any interactive behavior.
- Open architecture allows the building of non-standard chart elements and series.
- It is possible to use Instrumentation ModelKit elements to build non-standard charts.
- Chart model.
- Ability to use arbitrary number of diagrams, legends, labels, axes, etc.
- The library contains a comprehensive set of standard elements: axes, labels, legends, titles etc.
- A set of series types is available: Pie, Bar, Stacked Bar, Stacked100Bar, Spline, Line, Bubble, Area, Stacked Area, Stacked100Area, Stock, and Candle Stick.
- Imitation of 3D effects on chart series elements in Pie, Point and Bar charts.
- Images can be used anywhere in the chart.
- Ability to display custom images in the Bar chart columns.
- Bevels types are available: ellipse, standard (rectangular) and custom (rectangular bevel with customizable parameters).
- GDI+ advantages: gradient fills, anti-aliasing, alpha blending, backgrounds etc.
- Support of different units of measurement.
- A wide range of palettes is available.
- Easy integration into all kinds of applications.
- Windows Forms Viewer.
- Web Forms Viewer.
- Integration with Report Sharp-Shooter.
- Integration with OLAP ModelKit.
- Integration with Instrumentation ModelKit.
- Export to SVG, Flash, BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, and TIFF.
- It is possible to print a chart.
- New: Ability to set background image and fill for Bar charts;
- New: Ability to add new chart element directly into the chart tree view;
- New: 180 new charts designed in 10 new styles;
- Improved: Chart ModelKit Samples Center and Wizard include newly designed charts.
Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0, .Net 3.5
Chart ModelKit 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
Chart ModelKit 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark Chart ModelKit 126.96.36.199
Chart ModelKit 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.