Chart ModelKit 18.104.22.168
Chart ModelKit 22.214.171.124 Ranking & Summary
Chart ModelKit 126.96.36.199 description
Chart ModelKit 188.8.131.52 is designed for .NET Win and Web Forms applications and provides a comprehensive set of 2D charts. Its possible to use any .NET data sources including ADO.NET, IList and IListSource objects.
The success of any business depends on its ability to quickly and effectively analyze changes in a business environment. The simplest solution to this task is analyzing visually displayed real-time data. You can build sophisticated charts yourself, but there`s no need to reinvent the wheel if there are components already capable of performing this hard work. Chart ModelKit will do it for you!
An intuitive WYSIWYG designer interface allows you to easily adjust chart elements with the mouse. Its simple to set the properties of any selected element in the Property Grid. The designer is available both at design time and run time. Create bound and unbound charts. The open object architecture of the product provides the ability to combine objects arbitrarily and thus to create unique and non-standard chart configurations or to use Instrumentation ModelKit elements for this purpose.
The rich library of the Chart ModelKit contains a comprehensive set of standard elements: axes, labels, legends, titles (etc.) and a set of available series types: Pie, Bar, Stacked Bar, Stacked100Bar, Spline, Line, Bubble, Area, Stacked Area, Stacked100Area, Stock, and Candle Stick. Such GDI+ advantages as gradient fills, anti-aliasing, alpha blending, and backgrounds are available. View charts in Windows and Web Forms apps. The product is included in the .NET ModelKit Suite package and is easily integrated into such components as Report Sharp-Shooter, Instrumentation ModelKit and OLAP ModelKit. The following export filters are offered: SVG, Flash, BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF.
Distribution of Chart ModelKit is royalty-free. Please be advised that Chart ModelKit 184.108.40.206 supports only .NET 2.0. If you work with .Net Framework 1.1, please use Chart ModelKit 220.127.116.11 which supports .Net 2.0 and .Net 1.1
- Adjustment of chart elements with a mouse doesn’t require knowledge of object model or use of WIZARD.
- Intuitive designer interface.
- Ability to adjust parameters of any selected element in the Property Grid.
- Fully-functional designer: Unlimited undoredo, clipboard functions, zooming, panning, grid, rules etc.
- Layout management allows the automatic placement of elements with the alignment according to the chart properties or manual positioning of each element
- It is possible to open and/or export a chart stored in a file.
- The designer is available both at design-time and runtime.
- Charts can be built both from scratch or by using chart templates.
- Work with any .NET data sources.
- Use of several data sources in one chart.
- Use of any ADO.NET, IList, IListSource objects.
- A developer can group data on the basis of any criterion and build series in which each group is represented by a separate series.
- It is possible to use hierarchic data sources. Every element of the upper level can be represented as a separate series built by the nested elements.
- Sorting by any criterion is available.
- Expression language can be used for data binding.
- It is possible to create bound and unbound charts.
- Chart elements are presented by separate objects that have their own drawing and hit testing methods.
- Unique object architecture of the product provides an ability to combine objects arbitrarily allowing the creation of chart configurations that are difficult or impossible to build using other approaches.
- Access to object graph via ChartDOM allows the manipulation objects from code.
- Each element receives mouse movement and mouse click events. This allows the ralization of any interactive behavior.
- Open architecture allows the building of non-standard chart elements and series.
- It is possible to use Instrumentation ModelKit elements to build non-standard charts.
- Ability to use arbitrary number of diagrams, legends, labels, axes, etc.
- The library contains a comprehensive set of standard elements: axes, labels, legends, titles etc.
- A set of series types is available: Pie, Bar, Stacked Bar, Stacked100Bar, Spline, Line, Bubble, Area, Stacked Area, Stacked100Area, Stock, and Candle Stick.
- Imitation of 3D effects on chart series elements in Pie, Point and Bar charts.
- Images can be used anywhere in the chart.
- Ability to display custom images in the Bar chart columns.
- Bevels types are available: ellipse, standard (rectangular) and custom (rectangular bevel with customizable parameters).
- GDI+ advantages: gradient fills, anti-aliasing, alpha blending, backgrounds etc.
- Support of different units of measurement.
- A wide range of palettes is available.
- Windows Forms Viewer.
- Web Forms Viewer.
- Integration with Report Sharp-Shooter.
- Integration with OLAP ModelKit.
- Integration with Instrumentation ModelKit.
- Export to SVG, Flash, BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, and TIFF.
- It is possible to print a chart.
- Chart ModelKit is fully compatible with .NET Framework 1.1 and .NET Framework 2.0.
- The product is written in C# and contains only managed code.
- Chart ModelKit is fully compatible with the most popular .NET IDE – Microsoft Visual Studio 2003/2005.
- The product can be easily localized. Chart ModelKit interface is easy to translate into any language. Resource files for localization are stored in XML and can be used at any moment. Files included in Chart ModelKit package can be found in the Localization catalog.
- Detailed documentation and an extensive base of utilization examples are available.
- It is easy to integrate a chart in a project: just copy a few DLLs from the application catalog.
- Royalty-free runtime.
- Source code in C# is available.
- New: Ability to set background image and fill for Bar charts
- New: Ability to add new chart element directly into the chart tree view
- New: 180 new charts designed in 10 new styles
- Improved: Chart ModelKit Samples Center and Wizard include newly designed charts.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- .Net 3.5
Chart ModelKit 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
Chart ModelKit 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark Chart ModelKit 126.96.36.199
Chart ModelKit 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.