ChartDirector Chart Component 4.1
ChartDirector Chart Component 4.1 Ranking & Summary
ChartDirector Chart Component 4.1 description
ChartDirector Chart Component 4.1 is an effective charting component for creating professional and clickable charts for web and windows applications. ChartDirector's comprehensive chart styles include pie, donut, bar, line, spline, step line, trend line, curve-fitting, inter-line coloring, area, scatter, bubble, floating box, box-whisker, waterfall, finance (numerous indicators support), gantt, vector, radar, polar, rose, and angular and linear meters and guages.
ChartDirector charts are interactive with full suite of mouse events, supporting tool tips, clickable chart objects, and 'drag to zoom' and 'drag to scroll' features. AJAX enabled features allow charts to update without refreshing web pages. Easy to use and with comprehensive documentation. Come with numerous examples.
- Layering Architecture: Enables you to synthesize the charts you want using standard chart layers. Use layers to create arbitrary combo charts, add special symbols, marks and labels to charts, highlight chart objects, add error bands ...
- Comprehensive Chart Styles: Pie, donut, bar, line, spline, step line, trend line, curve-fitting, inter-line filling, area, band, scatter, bubble, floating box, box-whisker, waterfall, contour, heat map, surface, vector, finance, gantt, radar, polar, rose, pyramid, cone, funnel ...
- Financial Library with Source Code: Includes sophisticated financial charting library with 47 technical indicators. Extensible and customizable, and comes with source code. Also includes an Interactive Financial Chart sample program.
- Meters and Gauges: Angular meters of arbitrary angular span. Linear meters in horizontal and vertical orientations.
- Unparalleled Customizability: Powerful object oriented API allows you to customize every chart details.
- Flexible Axis System: Unlimited number of XY axes per chart. Automatic, semi-automatic and manual scaling. Linear, log, date/time and label-based axis. Configurable axis margins. Customizable axis labels.
- Markup Text Support: The innovative ChartDirector Markup Language (CDML) technology allows rich formatting of text - embed icons and images in text, use multiple fonts and colors in the same piece of text, control text layout, alignment, line-spacing, wrapping, truncation, ...
- Advanced Color System: All objects in ChartDirector are painted using configurable "color brushes", supporting ARGB colors (true color with alpha transparency), pattern colors (wallpaper), gradients, metallic colors, and threshold colors (colors that depend on data values).
- AJAX Enabled User Interactions: Full suite of mouse events for chart objects. Customizable hot spots on charts. Pop-up tool tips, drill-down, drag to zoom and drag to scroll support. AJAX enabled for web applications so charts can be updated without page refresh.
- Browser Compatibility: Produces charts in PNG, JPEG, BMP, WBMP, GIF and SVG. Viewable by virtually all browsers, including mobile and hand-held devices. Charts can be embedded in email, word documents, PDF, etc. as images. No client side Java or ActiveX controls required.
- On the Fly Chart Creation and Delivery: Charts can be generated and delivered to the browser on the fly as standard HTTP image data. No temporary image files needed.
- Easy to Use: Producing charts requires just a few lines of code. Comprehensive documenation and numerous sample programs.
- Internationalization: Unicode characters support. Configurable number and date/time formats.
- Unspecified updates
- Bug fixes.
Requirements: Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista
ChartDirector Chart Component 4.1 Screenshot
ChartDirector Chart Component 4.1 Keywords
Bookmark ChartDirector Chart Component 4.1
ChartDirector Chart Component 4.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.