CHM Editor 1.2 Build 060
CHM Editor 1.2 Build 060 Ranking & Summary
CHM Editor 1.2 Build 060 description
CHM Editor is a handy WYSIWYG editor which can be used for editing and translating CHM files. You can translate your eBooks in CHM format very easily and quick and also this is perfect tool for localization your CHM Help files.
You can solve several tasks at once by using CHM Editor:
- This is a powerful tool for editing CHM, you can change and save chm file without downloading any additional tools or editors.
- It allows you translate any chm-file using one of available translation services.
The most amazing thing is that translation will be complied with saving of all html-tags and documents structure - did you ever dream about such powerful feature?
CHM Editors features are the best choice both for average PC users when they need to read chm-help in foreign language and for professional translators who could get possibility to translate chm-files as usual document without any knowledge about HTML.
- Editing CHM file in WYSIWYG mode;
- Editing CHM file in HTML mode;
- Several built-in online translators;
- Convertor from CHM to HTML format;
- Charset convertor;
- Image manipulation.
- 486 CPU or higher (Pentium recommended)
- 128 MB RAM.
- 10 MB free hard drive space.
- Minimum 800 x 600 Screen resulution
- 15 days trial
- Save as function is disabled
- fixed bugs
- added the new h languages
CHM Editor 1.2 Build 060 Screenshot
CHM Editor 1.2 Build 060 Keywords
Bookmark CHM Editor 1.2 Build 060
CHM Editor 1.2 Build 060 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.