ClearImage PDF417 5.7
ClearImage PDF417 5.7 Ranking & Summary
ClearImage PDF417 5.7 description
ClearImage PDF417 5.7 is a tool that allows you to read PDF417 barcodes from images stored in PDF , TIFF, JPG and other image file formats. It can process invoices, route incoming fax documents, index documents in scanning service bureaus and support critical production applications. No matter from which source you obtain the images: Fax server, document scanner, camera or microfilm scanner, ClearImage PDF417 will read them:
- In any orientation – horizontal, vertical, diagonal or skewed
- In the whole image or specified area
- As many barcodes as are available on the image
- Even from poor quality images.
For the highest reliability of your business process and to avoid issues associated with barcode fonts, use Inlite's Barcode Generation tools.
The ClearImage PDF417, included in the ClearImage SDK, is designed to minimize your time to market and to reduce your operating costs.
The ClearImage PDF417 provides the hex data, decoded data, orientation and location of the barcode. It supports error correction levels 0 - 8; text, byte and numeric compaction modes; macro PDF417 and GLI processing. Diagnostic features include: confidence values, forced reading of invalid data, and raw data output. Accept and save images in many popular file formats or via memory transfers.
ClearImage PDF417 can read labels wrapped around prescription bottles or other cylindrical objects, as well as from documents, bills of lading, driver licenses and many other applications.
- Easy evaluation. Try PDF417 barcode recognition with your own images in ClearImage Demo.
- Rapid development. Start with the source code examples in C#, VB.NET, Visual Basic (VB6), C++, ASP, PHP, Delphi. Use intuitive .NET or COM API without obscure parameters. For example, these few lines of C# code read all PDF417 barcodes in a PDF file:
- Reliable operation. ClearImage PDF417 is easy to install in production environment, where it delivers proven reliable results.
- Quick answers. At Inlite Research, developers respond to your support queries. Contact pulisher's development team to get an expert advice typically within 24 hours.
- High Accuracy Algorithm - automatically analyzes the barcode image defects in multiple ways and applies the appropriate algorithms to recognize the barcode in any orientation on the image. It can overcome glare, damage, smudges, and other deficiencies in the image.
- Trouble Free Operation - By totally automating the image processing and the barcode recognition process, ClearImage tools enable developers to create very robust and trouble free applications
Find all specified barcodes
Find one barcode at a time
ClearImage DL/ID reader decodes only one symbol per image
- Recognition algorithms:
- High speed for fast recognition of good quality barcode (which meet the code specification requirements)
- Highest Accuracy for heuristic recognition of damaged and out of specbarcodes
- Barcode Orientation:Horizontal, Vertical, Diagonal, Upside-down
- Number of Barcodes: Unlimited
- Barcode Location: Anywhere on the image or with specified zone.Zone is any rectangular regions-of-interest.
- Supported PDF417 Features:
- (partial list) Truncated PDF417
- Reed-Solomon Error Correction Levels: 0 to 8
- All Compaction Modes: Text, Byte, Numeric
- Macro PDF417 processing
- Global Label Identifier (GLI) processing
- Recognition Output:
- Decoded data as Text
- Decoded data as Hex Array
- GLI, Macro and Reserved codewords transmitted per AIM standard
- Barcode type (symbology)
- Barcode location (encompassing rectangle)
- Barcode orientation (rotated clockwise, rotated counterclockwise, upside down, diagonal
- Diagnostic tools:Output codewords before decoding
Measure barcode module size (in pixels)
- Recognition confidence level (0% to 100%)
- ANSI/AIM USS PDF417
- ISO/IEC 15438
Enhancements: Support of .NET Native New Source code examples Improved registration
ClearImage PDF417 5.7 Screenshot
ClearImage PDF417 5.7 Keywords
Bookmark ClearImage PDF417 5.7
ClearImage PDF417 5.7 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- IDAutomation Barcode Image Generator 2.0
- Bokai Barcode Image Generator ASP Component (Barcode/ASP) 2.2
- Bokai Barcode Image Generator .Net Control (Barcode .Net) 3.0
- DTK Barcode Reader SDK 2.1
- PDF417 Barcode Font 1.1
- GOGO Picture Viewer Pro ActiveX Control 4.41
- Barcode Generator 184.108.40.206
- IDAutomation Barcode Image Generator 2007